Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
It's a lump sum payment, which is always lower, typically less than half, than the stated amount of the lottery. Besides, as was mentioned. $88.5 million at a conservative 6% appreciation nets $5.31 million in interest income each year. So he can live off of $2.15 million per year and NEVER touch the principle...Nice problem to have...

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
It's a lump sum payment, which is always lower, typically less than half, than the stated amount of the lottery. Besides, as was mentioned. $88.5 million at a conservative 6% appreciation nets $5.31 million in interest income each year. So he can live off of $2.15 million per year and NEVER touch the principle...Nice problem to have...
That would be a struggle for me, but I think I make a few cut backs......:D

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
I's like to be that sad.
Very true!!! I think I would be able to manage. Forgot that he took the lump sum is belay my last!!

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
Will you marry me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts