Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happened to that white,blue and red 2003 25' or 26' daytona with some 565blown fuel injt motor for sale on the old hotboat... i think it was located in victorvill or somthin, it was goin for like 80 or 85k??

·
Registered
85 Posts
nice man! ya i had my eye on that boat! you take her out to havasu this summer yet
I have a 05 26' Daytona with a 900 Teague 79 hrs total time, you watch it run on YouTube. It's posted under "Sleaping Beauty Awakened" in this forum. I'm asking for around 100K.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i tryed the youtube but didnt come up? whats it under?

I have a 05 26' Daytona with a 900 Teague 79 hrs total time, you watch it run on YouTube. It's posted under "Sleaping Beauty Awakened" in this forum. I'm asking for around 100K.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I know its not a Daytona, but I'll sell you this gorgeous 2001 SS-24 with a Procharged 565 for 50k. It has all the bells and whistles ready for summer, Turn Key.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice boat man! looks sweet, ill keep that in mind!:)devil

I know its not a Daytona, but I'll sell you this gorgeous 2001 SS-24 with a Procharged 565 for 50k. It has all the bells and whistles ready for summer, Turn Key.

·
Registered
331 Posts
It is a lot of boat for the money as far as the hardware it has. The boat rides real nice, leans in on turns and just handles really well and is very fast. If you decide you are interested, give me a call.
708 769 6364.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
765 Posts
nice man! ya i had my eye on that boat! you take her out to havasu this summer yet
I have a buddy with a clean DCB mach 26, twin 300x's for sale in the low 80's I think 105-108mph and will probably deliver some reliability that a 1000hp blower motor will have a hard time duplicating ;) PM me if interested

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya that thing is badass! i have a buyer for my jet, gettin things settled and ill get back to you!:)devil

Go ito YouTube and type in 26' Eliminator Daytona 900 Teague and it should come right up. Let me know if you have any problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts