Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after seeing everyone over the holiday weekend and all hearing the questions. People said just throw a date out in mid August. So I figured Aug 15-17 @ Big River/Lost Lake. I figured the Aha guys dont have to go far to launch out of Lost Lake and there is plenty of hotel accomedations in town if your launching out of Big River. This "get together" if not limited to CP's. We welcome any hot boater to come out to show off your ride.:)devil
For those intrested lets use this thread to discuss beach locations and other scheduling. This is not being put together by Bill but by us boat owners (just like before :D) lets make this as fun and safe as last time!!

-Davey

This is gonna be hard to beat the last one

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
I'm in Davey boy !!!

·
Trick Flow 557
212 Posts
Supposed to work but I'll try to trade. Or maybe catch the flu like 4th of July? ;)

Davey & Wayne, I'm going July 25-28, you guys in?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
So I figured Aug 15-17 @ Big River/Lost Lake. We welcome any hot boater to come out to show off your ride.:)devil
This is gonna be hard to beat the last one

I think we can make it out for this. Missed the last one but I do have the video of it. Looks like it would be pretty hard to beat the last one. Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing all of thoughs beautiful CP's!

·
Banned
540 Posts
We're in.

RR :)hand

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Supposed to work but I'll try to trade. Or maybe catch the flu like 4th of July? ;)

Davey & Wayne, I'm going July 25-28, you guys in?
Im down to ride shot gun in your boat :D I brought the boat home & doing alot with "Gomez fits all" this month tryin to get some mph:|err Maybe in the next video the back ground could get blurry

·
Banned
540 Posts
I'll be at the Salt Flats that week.
So, does that mean that you'd have your CP Tunnel down here if you weren't?? Just curious.

RR :)hand

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Don't be tryin to get on my good side. You SoCal/OC boaters are all homos.:)devil
Now Scott, come on, dont drag all of us down in the dumps with "Stupid Steve's" comments, i recall you pittin' with all of the SoCal/O.C. boaters out @ bako a lil while back.
Becides, we are I.E. TRASH
Are you racing that weekend in the salt?...ive always wanted to see that.

1 - 20 of 317 Posts