Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to invite all of you guys to the 2nd annual Needles boat / car & motorcycle show sponsored by Nordic Boats. The show dates are the 27 & 28th of Febuary with a golf tournament (best ball) on Friday the 26th. There will be a parade thru town on Friday afternoon ending at the downtown park for a BB-Q and a cacklefest promoting the weekend activities. You will again be able to run your boats and there will be grandstands set up for viewing. Running the boats will be heavily regulated (drinking will be reasonable cause to keep you on the trailer) Vendor spots are available. For info regarding the show (vendor spots/ hotels etc) please contact Cindy at [email protected]. With the way things are in this country we could all use a weekend of hanging out and benchracing during the off season with our extended family. Hope to see you guys there. :)devil:)devil

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I went to this deal last year and it was awesome! There weren't a lot of jets there for some reason, so we need to get more jets this year. The people were very friendly, even Billy B. took time to just hang out and talk. I gotta tell you, those flats are bitchen... If you're into trick rigging and nice paint, you can't beat this show! GO THERE!!!

Edit: Last year a few of the jet guys included "Here comes ******" Joe Morgan, Mike Porter, Tom Peterson, and several others. Maybe we can get some Jet vs Flat action going?

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I brought my "MeatWaggon" down Via river from the Avi, little brisk, but it was well worth the drive! a grip of good people and like Steve said, Some over the top rigging and Paint, this is a definite spot for the wintertime blues!
Dont think there was much going on in the sideXside racing, but there were a few people makin me dizzy! lol

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
We really need to support this event. Think of all the get togethers where during the planning stage concerns about the cops busting people came up. Here is an event supported by the city of Needles. They are supplying the facilities, and they are even setting up bleachers along the river so people can watch! Showing up and helping this events success is an ideal way to show that hotboaters are not bad people and that we appreciate the cities support and recognition.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Would like to invite all of you guys to the 2nd annual Needles boat / car & motorcycle show sponsored by Nordic Boats. The show dates are the 27 & 28th of Febuary with a golf tournament (best ball) on Friday the 26th. There will be a parade thru town on Friday afternoon ending at the downtown park for a BB-Q and a cacklefest promoting the weekend activities. You will again be able to run your boats and there will be grandstands set up for viewing. Running the boats will be heavily regulated (drinking will be reasonable cause to keep you on the trailer) Vendor spots are available. For info regarding the show (vendor spots/ hotels etc) please contact Cindy at [email protected]. With the way things are in this country we could all use a weekend of hanging out and benchracing during the off season with our extended family. Hope to see you guys there. :)devil:)devil
Yo Chief, Im over here too, Bahner probably wont be done by then, but got another real nice hallett to bring down and show. If Pat would get a big enough trailer we could haul down one car and one boat, the rest of the space would be all the cran and absolute you know!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Trick Flow 557
212 Posts
I brought my "MeatWaggon" down Via river from the Avi, little brisk, but it was well worth the drive! a grip of good people and like Steve said, Some over the top rigging and Paint, this is a definite spot for the wintertime blues!
Dont think there was much going on in the sideXside racing, but there were a few people makin me dizzy! lol
MeatWagon LMAO! 4 dudes in a Stealth is cool, didnt you know? Last year was bad ass.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We really need to support this event. Think of all the get togethers where during the planning stage concerns about the cops busting people came up. Here is an event supported by the city of Needles. They are supplying the facilities, and they are even setting up bleachers along the river so people can watch! Showing up and helping this events success is an ideal way to show that hotboaters are not bad people and that we appreciate the cities support and recognition.
Sorry for not seeing this sooner Steve. Thanks for trying to keep this going. Support from all of the SMALL hot boat community is needed. Needles Chamber of Commerce and the city officials have gone up and above to try and provide an awesome deal. Sitting in on one of the meetings they even mentioned..."Remember the good ol days when it was ok to have a loud boat. We love hearing that stuff Billy". So I hope the turn out is great so there efforts aren't for not!:)devil...And Tim. You really need to call me ASAP. I have ???????????????:)grn

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
will probably take the eliminator up there again this year..last year was a goodtime and by the looks of it. it is going to be even bigger this year. unlike last year, this year you have to pay to show your sled...:)devil

·
Registered
97 Posts
will probably take the eliminator up there again this year..last year was a goodtime and by the looks of it. it is going to be even bigger this year. unlike last year, this year you have to pay to show your sled...:)devil
Milkmoney sounds like a great time.I'll see you fri, if your going to play golf.(rivertard).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts