Performance Boats Forum banner

Do you Want

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to take a quick poll here before anymore shirts are made.

Circle Logo on Back to be centered? Makes sense.
Sweatshirts? Do you want pullover- hoodies or Zipper front hoodies? Leave a comment.
Polos with a DLB Front logo only? Or both?

Pricing on everything to follow once we figure out if there is any interest.

Thanks Everyone

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
1. ptc............... 1 Mens LG Swtshirt, 1 Mens LG Polo, 1 Lady MED Tank
2. Millhouse.........1 mens XL sweatshirt

I like the logo off center the way you did it. Looks cool

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
3. 707dog...1 mens 3xl pullover hoodie, 1 lrg hoodie

·
Registered
408 Posts
3. 707dog...1 mens 3xl pullover hoodie, 1 lrg hoodie
4. 76Eliminator... 2 hoodies- 1 lg 1 2xl, tank top 2 2xl

·
250 Posts
If you prefer your logo without the "duya lunch with the delta bunch" slogan, We will be more than happy to accomodate that for you.
We are a new business that wishes to simply please our customers. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
What color(s) are the t-shirts and hoodies. Are the hoodies zip up or pull-over?

·
250 Posts
I can get what you like. There is a cost differance of the type of clothing, and hoodies, pull over, zipper type, 3x,4x,5x, are tipically more, However we do try and not pass the added cost off to our customers.
When ordering your clothing for women, you need to be precise in the types of tanks for the girls, some like them with spandex, some don't. Some like speghetti strap type, some don't.
When ordering the mens tanks, Some guys like the arms to fit loose at the pits, some don't. Some like the fit to be tight under the arms, Some don't. This takes the quess work out of the equation and makes it at lot easier for everyone. Hope this will help you in deciding what you like.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
i would be in for

1-t-shirt xl

1-zip up sweatshirt xl

let me know how much to send you plus shipping to vegas, thanks, figuered i get it now so when i hopefully make a trip up to run with the dlb's this year i can run in style..not picky in the logo, jus want it to say dlb like what you see...on the back of shirt and sweatshirt..i guess.lol
dave

·
Registered
148 Posts
PTC........Message sent.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
well ****, when you guys get your t-shirts figured out..please post up something, thats if anybody is going to run something, thanks and good luck..:D

·
250 Posts
Do to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to have anything to do with the second go around with the DLB. shirts.
If my decision to back away from this offends any one in this group, I do apologise.
I still stand behind what I had promised any one of you that are not happy with your product. Please just contact me and I will make it right.
Thank you. Steve Best, Owner of DUYA.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,962 Posts
Do to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to have anything to do with the second go around with the DLB. shirts.
If my decision to back away from this offends any one in this group, I do apologise.
I still stand behind what I had promised any one of you that are not happy with your product. Please just contact me and I will make it right.
Thank you. Steve Best, Owner of DUYA.

Hey Steve, Sorry that you got caught up in this fiasco. No apologies are nec. Paul and Greg as newbee's had/have a lot of enthusiasm and in an effort to get things going may have jumped to quick. We don't mean to discredit you or imply that your products are not up to snuff. The dlb just kind of naturally finds its way. Its a great group of peeps. Please don't be offeded by what has happened. C'mon out for a run. N.P.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts