Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with Paul and Steve from New Mexico here locally. Paul aka Outlaw and Steve aka Old Man. were in town getting some tuning tips Met up at our local pond and took some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
So Cave did you up grade your camera? Much better video, now they all sound as cool as they look. I always enjoy what you have to share, now it's that much better! :)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was time for a new phone upgrade :D

Life has been a tad better in the last few months. I might, after I rebuild the motor in my Tahoe, pick up one of them Hero go pros.

The new phone is a droid X. The verizon guy had me when he said the phone takes 8 mega pixel pics and video. Only problem now is the phone is flat. When I'm running the boat the wind shakes the heck out of the phone. So all the vids so far look like I have a bad case of Parkinson..
Cruzer and Outlaw have some nice 21's. They both take off flat and hard. Since I added the blower mine takes a bit of a bow rise. May need a preloader. I'm happy with what it does. Im the slow boat out there but I could really care less. It sounds bad ass!:D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They sure are stable. Watching these 2 guys rip through all the chop at the Sag was just pure adrenalin.. More important is how cool they are. Richard, Paul, Steve Tyro and my bro Marco. Good time spent with good people!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts