Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All was cool until the Fuzz dragged tthem off to Jail in Cuffs.

The Channel was CRAZY today cllose to Holiday Weekends people and boats everywhere and fun in the SUN!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
may I be the first to say,

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DAMN!! 148 LOOKIES:D

I am sorry Guys just thought I would start it out as an attention getter.

Happy Easter. :)hand

I will try tomorrow I promise.

·
Banned
742 Posts
WELL if my (reply) PM to you, didn't point out that you are an idiot, this stupid post right here does, IN PUBLIC. Why do you keep sending me vile PMs when it is clear that YOU are the "cluless idiot around here". If you know so much about "the lake vendor mess and the kids having fun in the channel", why don't you do something positive to help all of them ? Instead you offer 'no pix' and 'vile words' (in your PM) with no positive ideas to help anyone with anything. "It must be nice for you to sit on the edge of the pool crying about the cold water while NEVER GETTING YOURSELF WET!" You started this little war (on me) with your continuous PMs to me, why not stop it before you really get embarrassed in front of all your friends here ? PLEASE try to control yourself when posting "3 girls flashing", WITHOUT PHOTOS. This kind of activity may be NEW TO YOU, but not all of us here are "without human contact". "Three girls flashing" is a blessing and NOT a terrorist attack ! PHOTOS are mandatory, and so once again you have MISSED THE POINT of the discussions here ! Please don't bother to PM me in the future. Just post your vile BS (directed at me) in PUBLIC, so that everyone can read YOUR words and MY words on the same level.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WELL if my (reply) PM to you, didn't point out that you are an idiot, this stupid post right here does, IN PUBLIC. Why do you keep sending me vile PMs when it is clear that YOU are the "cluless idiot around here". If you know so much about "the lake vendor mess and the kids having fun in the channel", why don't you do something positive to help all of them ? Instead you offer 'no pix' and 'vile words' (in your PM) with no positive ideas to help anyone with anything. "It must be nice for you to sit on the edge of the pool crying about the cold water while NEVER GETTING YOURSELF WET!" You started this little war (on me) with your continuous PMs to me, why not stop it before you really get embarrassed in front of all your friends here ? PLEASE try to control yourself when posting "3 girls flashing", WITHOUT PHOTOS. This kind of activity may be NEW TO YOU, but not all of us here are "without human contact". "Three girls flashing" is a blessing and NOT a terrorist attack ! PHOTOS are mandatory, and so once again you have MISSED THE POINT of the discussions here ! Please don't bother to PM me in the future. Just post your vile BS (directed at me) in PUBLIC, so that everyone can read YOUR words and MY words on the same level.

I am Biting my lip right now as at a loss for a response without taking time.I encourage you to PLEASE POST every PM I have sent you.I in an attempt to keep this Cival and between us since you were so rude to make Public Statements that were not correct.I understand you now are gloating on your Low Blow Post I`ll be patiently waiting for your posting of Any and All of My PM`s to you and then everyone who cares can decide if the correct term would be "VILE".

As I have calmed down a bit,sorry I`m so stupid to post in here,on the 3 Gals and the Channel I can see it has upset you and ruined your weekend.:)sphss

·
Banned
742 Posts
PLEASE You have nothing to say because I brought this all out into the public eye and you have no leg/facts to stand on. You seem to post (IMHO) without THINKING FIRST !!!! Just like this thread WITHOUT PIX ! That kind of continuous thoughtless behavior (by such a smart guy like you) is very close to being an IDIOT. I did post over on your friend's thread about his "poor burger boat", and I did read his posts that you were refering to. He too feels that he is "misunderstood" much like yourself. I suggest YOU, your "3 girls flashing" (with NO PIX) and your burger boy friend, get on his burger boat and "sail into the real world", so that others here may get on with boating in peace and SAFETY.

·
6,873 Posts
I am Biting my lip right now as at a loss for a response without taking time.I encourage you to PLEASE POST every PM I have sent you.I in an attempt to keep this Cival and between us since you were so rude to make Public Statements that were not correct.I understand you now are gloating on your Low Blow Post I`ll be patiently waiting for your posting of Any and All of My PM`s to you and then everyone who cares can decide if the correct term would be "VILE".

As I have calmed down a bit,sorry I`m so stupid to post in here,on the 3 Gals and the Channel I can see it has upset you and ruined your weekend.:)sphss
PLEASE You have nothing to say because I brought this all out into the public eye and you have no leg/facts to stand on. You seem to post (IMHO) without THINKING FIRST !!!! Just like this thread WITHOUT PIX ! That kind of continuous thoughtless behavior (by such a smart guy like you) is very close to being an IDIOT. I did post over on your friend's thread about his "poor burger boat", and I did read his posts that you were refering to. He too feels that he is "misunderstood" much like yourself. I suggest YOU, your "3 girls flashing" (with NO PIX) and your burger boy friend, get on his burger boat and "sail into the real world", so that others here may get on with boating in peace and SAFETY.
Can't wait til you two have make up sex

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

DAMN= missed Spell Check

I`m waiting for the "VILE" PM`s

If you think a couple of BS Posts are going to detour my relentless demand of your either posting the PM`s or apology is sadly mistaken.

I`m in the Mood to Start this Boating Season Out With a BANG.

Can I give you a Hint?

Anyone who uses a Hot Dog in their Avatar is a ?

WHOOPS!!

May Be Vile.hil:)

WHOOP THERE IT IS!! Was that a song? :)

·
Banned
742 Posts
It's a big weiner, YOU should know one when you see one ! IMHO you seem to be the kind of person who would know. (no sexual orientation applied) If I could get your PMs over here in public, I think even you would be embarrassed at how stupid you read. I'll ask for help and try to get your 'angry/lame/vile' Pms over here ASAP.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gfinishline!!

12:03 I`m waiting for the "VILE" posts.

I see you have already Logged off.

I`ll assume you are getting your ACT together to post all my PM`s

I understand it takes time and tomorrow is Easter,so let`s give you until Monday, there is Breather for ya.:)sphss

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's a big weiner, YOU should know one when you see one ! IMHO you seem to be the kind of person who would know. (no sexual orientation applied) If I could get your PMs over here in public, I think even you would be embarrassed at how stupid you read. I'll ask for help and try to get your 'angry/lame/vile' Pms over here ASAP.

I`M Calling you OUT NOW!!

Get the Moderators to find them and POST them.

I demand them POSTED then let all decide.

You make me laughn now backstepping.

There is ONE WAY to settle the Dispute.

SHOW ME THE POSTS!!

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I`m going to bed as getting up for Church Services early tomorrow,and when return expect a display of my PM`s to you as I can`t wait. I usually let petty things go as not worthy,but you have made the decision to not only insult someone but go much further.

POST the PM`s or go slide back in the Hole.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.