Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 (smoking) room with 2 double beds at the Burley Inn

Also, 2 rooms at the Fairfield Marriot each with 1 King Size bed (non-smoking). I'll be calling the hotels to cancel on Monday but want to give you guys first right of refusal...

PM me if you are interested

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what the...It's OK to go to Idaho, they're into that sorta thing. And you don't have to worry about Gordo, he's not driveing....but Duff is:D
Since I have been outed, I took Ramone up on his offer of Marriage so were headed to San Fancisco that same weekend..:D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Rooms

Steve, check your PMs............Ray

EDIT: Steve's rooms are still available. Anyone needing a room should contact Steve ASAP.......Ray

·
Registered
87 Posts
rooms at burley

Steve,give me a call, I will take one of the rooms in Burley. This is BOBBY, i HAVE THE YELLOW AND ORANGE K boat. We talked at Irvine. 562-728-7645

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve,give me a call, I will take one of the rooms in Burley. This is BOBBY, i HAVE THE YELLOW AND ORANGE K boat. We talked at Irvine. 562-728-7645
Bobby,

The room is yours. PM me your full name and I will Call the Burley Inn this evening and tell them you will take over the reservation. I will call you after I have spoken with them tonight.

2 rooms at the Fairfield Inn are still available. I will be cancelling these tomorrow AM. Last Call.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts