Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody hop up their xs yet!!!! curious to see the benefits!!!!TUNNEL T:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tunnel T - Eric Simon as been working on different motors and I believe he has a few "tweaks" for the XS...

His latest creation started life as a 250 block I believe and he put a stroker crank in it, heads, porting work, custom tuning and last I knew he was knocking on the door of 380hp with more in it...

Oz

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
are you keeping the silver bullet now? A good hop up for the XS's I hear is to replace them with X motors...:D

Sorry, had too.... lol

·
Registered
953 Posts
anybody hop up their xs yet!!!! curious to see the benefits!!!!TUNNEL T:)devil:)devil:)devil
Start with a lighter hull....maybe a doug wright or skater... :) j/k....I would not touch those XS's...

And I would not replace them with X motors either...those are not as reliable as what you have.

·
Speed Alley 100MPH Club
253 Posts
My buddy Anthony... Always looking for more speed. How's it going? Your new ride sure is nice.

I hope you and the other Norcal guys can make it to the BBSP 2009 Replay on October 2 - 4. I haven't seen ya for a few years.

BTW, I think Eric Simon does have a few tricks up his sleeve for the XS. The guy knows his stuff. When you come down to visit Mr. Simon in San Diego, let me know. I have a place in San Marcos, which is close to Simon Motorsports if you need a place to stay.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
My buddy Anthony... Always looking for more speed. How's it going? Your new ride sure is nice.

I hope you and the other Norcal guys can make it to the BBSP 2009 Replay on October 2 - 4. I haven't seen ya for a few years.

BTW, I think Eric Simon does have a few tricks up his sleeve for the XS. The guy knows his stuff. When you come down to visit Mr. Simon in San Diego, let me know. I have a place in San Marcos, which is close to Simon Motorsports if you need a place to stay.
You are Always Amazing to me Mark...You My Friend...Are Well Connected:)devil:D:)hand

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WELL BOYZ ,i just posted that the day after i already installed simon worked computers and i lightened the flywheels myself,(-6lbs) lets just say toby i really don't need x's . + i still have my economy !!! TUNNEL T

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tunnel T - do you know what Eric changed in the programming?? Can you give us an idea of "before" and "after", say, out of the hole, acceleration, mid range power, and top end??

Thanks,
Oz

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tunnel T - do you know what Eric changed in the programming?? Can you give us an idea of "before" and "after", say, out of the hole, acceleration, mid range power, and top end??

Thanks,
Oz
from what i know i think he's leaning it out a little and raising the rev. i'm sure the timing has been adjusted all in the comp of course.i can't let the cat completely outa the bag ,but lets just say money well spent.TUNNEL T

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
heres one but I meant the video. Take them so you can see what the boats doing. It's BORING to watch the dash.

Attachments

·
6,873 Posts
WHOLLY ****IN SHIT DID YOU HAV ETHAT THING TRIMMED TO THE MOON......

With that said.

LEAVE THEM THE FU CK ALONE.... You will have nothing but trouble.....
LEAVE THEM ALONE DID YOU HEAR ME.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts