Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
Those tubes look better on the motor than they did on a TV from an earlier thread! ;)

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Hey Rod, what pump are you going to use? And for s&g have you measured the width for clearance on the gunnels? in other words "whats the clearance-clarence" M

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Rod, what pump are you going to use? And for s&g have you measured the width for clearance on the gunnels? in other words "whats the clearance-clarence" M
I believe it's a Enderle 80a. The entire system came off of a 100+ mph jet boat with a very similar to mine 468. I ain't changing sh!t until it shows a need to change something. The clearence Clarence is 1 1/2" wider than my last boat, this boat is near 55" total. The transom on this one boat is 2 1/2" taller than the last one (measured from the pump's intake). Not a problem!

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Rod, good choice on the pump! Same one I ran on my injected alky 468. Just curious as to the width deal! I know that that motor would not fit in that narrow ass boat of mine! The bassetts clear by about 1 inch! Thats why I keep them wet as not to fry the gel-coat. M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts