Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys would you mind if i show some pics of the work that is being done to the old Don Q Rum that was set up with an F16 fighter canopy deck and when i worked at Skater it was sitting in the back forty waiting to be cut up & now has a new pleasure deck , firewall ,custom hatch , gas tanks ,ext ext ext

Attachments

·
BB572
227 Posts
hey guys would you mind if i show some pics of the work that is being done to the old Don Q Rum that was set up with an F16 fighter canopy deck and when i worked at Skater it was sitting in the back forty waiting to be cut up & now has a new pleasure deck , firewall ,custom hatch , gas tanks ,ext ext ext
Post up the pictures!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
It looks like it's still at Skater, over in "the barn". What year 32A is that one? Glad to see you're bringing it back to life, rather than letting it be destroyed. Did Pete let you use the deck mold to build that new deck, or did he build one for you?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like it's still at Skater, over in "the barn". What year 32A is that one? Glad to see you're bringing it back to life, rather than letting it be destroyed. Did Pete let you use the deck mold to build that new deck, or did he build one for you?
No its not at Skater put not to far away and the boat was built in the late 80's and the deck was built for a friend who purchased the boat from Pete .;)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The deck hatch is really slick. I really like how the contour was followed instead of putting it in the flat section of the deck.
thank you and the reason for putting the hatch there is because in the future there is going to be a portta pottie for the ladies underneath the deck along with a small berth.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts