1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Dote dewdo :D

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
I'll put in my concensus. I'm flaking out. Ya the shore situtation sucks but its either go and fight it or just say no. We should move it to woods canyon :D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
F that. 43° what you think were escuzzmozes? :D Plus all those weird things sticking up on shore. Yea those green delios. What the hell are those. Big Foot cover

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
I'll put in my concensus. I'm flaking out. Ya the shore situtation sucks but its either go and fight it or just say no. We should move it to woods canyon :D
I'm in...You know its going to be a really nice weekend. There will be a few there before the sunrise, taking advantage of the cool air and clam conditions and a few making that last run 1/2 hour after sunset and packing up in the dark.:)grn:)grn:)grn

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Thinking about going to Flag and spending some time with my little brother. Plus next year when this dealio comes around I'll have a new gem. I'll be out there making friends to few, Enemies to many :D, Cave knows ;). But ClassicDC I'm sure it will be a fun event maybe me and the bro will swing by just to look at all the free board challenged :)sphss:)devil

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Pussy"S! :)gay:( I will be there. Dont worry DC we will be just fine. Im bringing a few boats and their owners from the NM crew. :)devil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts