1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
OBAMA KICKED ASS!!! Not. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Marco Rubio said it best. Romney looked Presidential , Obama looked small. I Obama pissed off the Navy and Marines. That was evident on Facebook. The political thread I participate on there is mostly military.
Btw, 2.1 million veterans are unemployed. When Obama mentioned Michelle and what she's doing for jobs for veterans, he left out that they only created 125,000 jobs, 25,000 of those were for spouses.
Too little, too late.
Obama wins on being ignorant. He interrupted how many times, again?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Governor Romney was proffesional, prepared, versed and polite refused to be baited into petty bullshit , the President was an arrogant defensive prick

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
On lies, interruptions (Biden-style) and time taken, the clear winner was the Kenyan but if we consider class, character, facts, integrity, being informed, and demonstrating real leadership qualities throughout the debate, our next president, Mitt Romney clearly won.

Obama's best moment, to his followers only proved his complete ignorance about the military he's supposed to be in charge of:

bayonets.jpg
And we still ride horses!
293796_428141470566528_1557241160_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I think Romney wasn't out to win this one battle. More so out to win the war.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I made it until obama replied to Romney's comments about the world apology tour that obama made ..... when I heard obama's reply, "ask any reporter bla bla BS" .... I just couldn't bring myself to listen to any more lies I had to leave .... but, my shop is a lot cleaner now

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
I made it until obama replied to Romney's comments about the world apology tour that obama made ..... when I heard obama's reply, "ask any reporter bla bla BS" .... I just couldn't bring myself to listen to any more lies I had to leave .... but, my shop is a lot cleaner now
I wasn't real impressed with Rom this time...in fact, he looked distracted much of the time...not even there, but I will say it did my heart good when he hit O right between the eyes for not even acknowledging Israel. O had NUTHIN and the look on his face was priceless!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
No wonder Iowa likes Obama. He spread enough BS to fertilize half the state. Fact checkers are having a blast with tonight!!!

By the way Mr. President, that big thing next to that soldier is a horse and the other thingy on the end of the big gun is a bayonet!

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
You made good use of your time.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Kinda got the same impression.
Me three..I got the feeling he was playing it safe. He is already heading towards a win in the election...no need to take a chance and do a 'mispeak' and have it blow up in his face when it wasn't necessary..Zero did have his big boy pants on....and foreign
policy should be one of his strong points...considering he has much more info available to him than anybody else on the planet...I did wish MR would have called zero when he was spouting off about how much he supports Israel.. He has stepping in their shit several times and BN doesn't like zero at all...can't blame him..the way
zero lies, words of commitment from is a scary things.

Stupid thing is, there is no fixing the ME. Their answer to everything is either fight or die. Until the children are taught peace nothing will change and if they began tomorrow it will never be real until the children are old. Best bet is to tell them he who throws the first blow dies first too.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Stupid thing is, there is no fixing the ME. Their answer to everything is either fight or die. Until the children are taught peace nothing will change and if they began tomorrow it will never be real until the children are old. Best bet is to tell them he who throws the first blow dies first too.
That's just it. Until Muslims love their children more than they hate Jews, there never will be peace.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Aweful quiet in here.:hmmm:
So what's your opinion RAM. From what I saw and heard from Mitts camp is that was exactly how Mitt wanted to play it. He didn't want to look petty attacking O. But rather stay on point and answer the questions all the while baiting O into looking petty. Seems to me it worked. O was the one getting upset, interupting, and that scowel of his reminds me of Snoopy sitting on his dog house pretending to be a vulture. One reporter said if he didn't know better it looked like Mitt was the incumbant Pres. and O was the challenger. Mitt stayed calm and cool. Did you see Frnk Luntz's focus group from Fl this time. Seems to me if you look at that one and the one from Nev last debate it sure looks very dismal for O. Looks like it worked.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
That's just it. Until Muslims love their children more than they hate Jews, there never will be peace.
i agreee buddy.... BUT until they find a cure for stupid, which has MANY uses besides muzzie terrorists, we have no choice but continue to kick ass from time to time...

superior firepower.JPG

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Barack Obama RIPPED By Bayonet Company -- We're Still Relevant, Dammit! | TMZ.com

President Barack Obama has offended the bayonet community ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with multiple people in the bayonet industry who tell us they were shocked and even offended when Obama brought up the weapon during last night's debate.

FYI -- Obama was going after Romney when he said, "You mentioned the Navy, for example, and that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military's changed."

According to the official U.S. Marine Corps website, every Marine is STILL required to complete a bayonet training program ... because "the weapon becomes just as effective [as a rifle] in close combat situations."

We spoke with Dan Riker from Bayonet Inc. -- a leading military surplus outlet that specializes in bayonets -- who tells us he believes Obama's comment was "ignorant ... because our soldiers still use bayonets."

He adds, “[Bayonets] are still distributed to the military all the time -- he should get educated on it”

For the record, Riker says he won't be voting for Obama ... "and I didn't vote for him last election either."

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Governor Romney was proffesional, prepared, versed and polite refused to be baited into petty bullshit , the President was an arrogant defensive prick
The portions I could stomach to watch, I got the same thing. Obama, your condescending attitude doesn't make you look superior. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts