Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had 4 Days on a Houseboat @ Lake Mead- Echo Bay and we only seen maybe 20 Boats in that time period. My Kids (Now 40's) and 5 Grandkids... Very Cool My 22 year old and 6 year old Grandsons got in a catch and release contest of 1& 1/2 hours... Each caught over 10 Strippers in that time period. Water was 79 Deg.s Temps were mid 90s to 100. Special Thanks to Herb & Lori for helping us find this place. O Yaa Boat Docks were Open every time I seen them!!! Hotel, Marina Slips, had it all... Water was down 130 feet yet its massive, cannot believe how big it is full. FYI for anyone looking to get away from the RIOT Scene on the local stuff.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
I just had 4 Days on a Houseboat @ Lake Mead- Echo Bay and we only seen maybe 20 Boats in that time period. My Kids (Now 40's) and 5 Grandkids... Very Cool My 22 year old and 6 year old Grandsons got in a catch and release contest of 1& 1/2 hours... Each caught over 10 Strippers in that time period. Water was 79 Deg.s Temps were mid 90s to 100. Special Thanks to Herb & Lori for helping us find this place. O Yaa Boat Docks were Open every time I seen them!!! Hotel, Marina Slips, had it all... Water was down 130 feet yet its massive, cannot believe how big it is full. FYI for anyone looking to get away from the RIOT Scene on the local stuff.
sounds nice ....glad you had a good time POP'S

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
a buddy of mine got stranded out there in a cove this past weekend for a couple of days....winds picked up and created 4 to 5 foot swells...it was too much for his low profile jetboat. luckily he was out there visiting friends with a houseboat and had shelter and a place to sleep...he was finally able to get a ride back to the marina on a 30' cat....they towed it in for him on monday and was able to pick it up after work.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
Sounds awesome. I have a friend who lives there but I haven't been on Lake Mead yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts