Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-sale, 3 prop shafts, all 1.25", 2 are new, 1 has a handfull of passes on it. all three are between 88"-90" you can pm for exact details and measurements. these were for a MPH hydro, i'm sure they'll work in a Kurtis as well for length purposes.

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Hmm,
No location,
No material description,
No price.

No interest.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shafts

UNCHAINED,
Sorry for the lack of information, I didn't see anywhere in the rules that I have to list where I live, you can click on my name to figure that out, and if you want to know the material, you obvioulsy don't know what these are and by the looks of the picture of your boat, it looks like a toilet pumper and doesn't require a shaft like this, However, I would be glad to answer any questions you have in a pm if you have interest in them.
Thank you

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
UNCHAINED,
Sorry for the lack of information, I didn't see anywhere in the rules that I have to list where I live, you can click on my name to figure that out, and if you want to know the material, you obvioulsy don't know what these are and by the looks of the picture of your boat, it looks like a toilet pumper and doesn't require a shaft like this,
Well thanks for clearing that up for me,
I really didn't know what drive I had before reading this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.