Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now there are 44 guests. This is strange. It is probably the NSA reading some of the posts from the extreme righties here. Maybe Attorney General Holder or his underlings will be contacting some of you guys shortly. All the best!:)hand

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Now there are 44 guests. This is strange. It is probably the NSA reading some of the posts from the extreme righties here. Maybe Attorney General Holder or his underlings will be contacting some of you guys shortly. All the best!:)hand
I'm sure that would make you very happy that people capable of thinking are prosecuted unconstiutionally by the attorney general for questionoing policy.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

No doubt some posts here have triggered certain NSA computer monitoring programs to go into "tracking " mode.....Doc and Gn7 cannot even renew their Pee Wee Herman fan club memberships without secret government security programs flagging of their Pee Wee data........:lmao1:

I also suspect many guests and other PRF members just enjoy the heck out of watching the loony bully rightie contingent being smacked down and slam dunked with truth and logic on an hourly basis by certain more articulate, sane, and moderate PRFers.....

The PRf fun house is a special place indeed :))THumbsUp

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Maybe they will make Obama my butler!:thumb:
I wouldn't count on it.:badidea: But you might run across your buddy, the commander in chief to the former commander in chief, Dick Cheny, before he gets hauled off to the Hague for his war crimes trial.:|err

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Many of guests are web crawlers.
Funny, most here on the right know this, but the self proclaimed head intellectual can't figure this out?

X1.64!!!!!! :)sphss

1 - 12 of 12 Posts