Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No claims for YEARS no other changes but thanks to impending "O" care , "out of the blue" we get a $400 per month increase from Blue Shield of Cali today effective Jan 1 :((((((

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yep got one from kaiser for the tune of 185.00 plus had to show the marriage cert as well after 33 years. Fuck this pos potus!!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
No claims for YEARS no other changes but thanks to impending "O" care , "out of the blue" we get a $400 per month increase from Blue Shield of Cali today effective Jan 1 :((((((
That sounds like you are paying the entire premium for some bum who can't pay his own.....And write the other half off for administrative purposes/bail out funds.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
My medical insurance went up about $200 already. I have been paying the higher amount for a few months now. I am with Blue Shield of Calif under a COBRA plan.

·
Administrator
16,887 Posts
Yea but you must consider all of the extras you will be getting for the extra $$ :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Yea but you must consider all of the extras you will be getting for the extra $$ :rolleyes:
I was reading on another site that R&J and 1986 both say that we should all be happy because the increases would be higher if Obamacare hadn't passed, and we will have better access with better coverage.
Amazing they bullshit they can come up with for lame ass excuses.
Wonder what happened to the 3000% reduction asshat promised. Maybe the resident financial genius R&J can explain that one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Just Me
4,061 Posts
I was reading on another site that R&J and 1986 both say that we should all be happy because the increases would be higher if Obamacare hadn't passed, and we will have better access with better coverage.
Amazing they bullshit they can come up with for lame ass excuses.
Wonder what happened to the 3000% reduction asshat promised. Maybe the resident financial genius R&J can explain that one.
Maybe they mean it is going up but it is still 3000% less than what it would have gone up to :))eek:)) Or more likely they mean it is 3000% less for the bums you are now supporting with your increased rates.

I am just glad that the VA sent me a letter saying since I have full medical through them, that I meet the requirements without having to have an additional plan, which I have through my retired military coverage. But, you can bet that what we are paying is going up with that as well.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were a small enough company this is not a game changer albeit its fucked up pisser and we expected it , just cant imagine how this will effect the rest of "small" business , jobs and individuals who wish to stay on their "premium plans", there were 4 "gradual increases" to us leading up to this leap !

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
A lot of places re-upped this month to get 1 year till next Sept. To late now though...

·
The member
3,244 Posts
As stated on another thread mine just went up as well.
Have to look at it but its like 250.00 or 300.00 a month increase.

That's ok look on the bright side it's like charity I'm providing health care for another
Person !! Maybe I can write it off !!!😜😜

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I think all you guys are lying. Olamo said that we could keep our insurance and our premiums would go down 3,000% So, come on guys give us the real truth...:hmmm::wink2::wink2:

Steve

·
Registered
82 Posts
Were a small enough company this is not a game changer albeit its fucked up pisser and we expected it , just cant imagine how this will effect the rest of "small" business , jobs and individuals who wish to stay on their "premium plans", there were 4 "gradual increases" to us leading up to this leap !
I have my own diesel/ heavy equipment repair business, this is a game changer for me, as I'm the only source of income for my household. My premium just went up $208 a month with blue cross of Idaho. I have had little claims in the last four years that I have had the plan. Its getting to a point between health care cost and federal taxes that I have thought about shutting my business down and going back to a dealer for work just for the benifit package. I will try to make It through this winter and see what happens. I just hope someone gets some balls and puts a stop to this, and if that means a gov. shutdown than so be it. I don't fell I get shit for return on federal taxes anyway from the gov.

·
1,512 Posts
This is what it feels like to have you sweat and blood redistributed. Thank Obama and the liberals for stealing from you.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Oddly coincidental , the "increase" arrived a day ahead of "O" care implementation hmmmmm :hmmm:
yeep, we recieved our notices yesterday about our HC as well, I was thinking the same thing "just one day ahead of the Oct 1 exchange deadline/individual mandate START date"... :(

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
My wife's health ins. has more than doubled since this law passed. She's with Blue Frost/Blue Shaft and the coverage we can now afford does NOT meet the minimum required by KenyanKare so we will be facing the penalty. I suppose this makes democrats smile. It's what we've come to expect from them.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Not surprised that when you go to the health care exchange they want to know how much money you make to determine what plans are available to you.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I defy anyone to produce any reliable estimates of the GOLD/PLATNIM level monthly premiums so that we are at least CLOSE to comparing apples to apples...

I would go WITHOUT insurance before paying the presented premiums for the BRONZE level coverage...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I got the Blue Cross increase also. We all know what this is about right? Killing off the middle class and forcing everyone (except super rich) into one socialized health care system. They want us all dependent on the government for everything and the more they get assimilated with the collective then the more votes they will have for decades to come. We are all gonna get F'd by the marxist regime unless at some point a stand is made and not just a stand shutting down the government but something will real impact behind it as in revolution style again.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For the sake of my own curiosity (and my future) I compiled some numbers on my own options this morning , I did this using "covercalifornia" , my current payment schedule and my projected increased costs coming in January for Blue shield , I will post all this tomorrow , personally were going to set tight for a bit and see how this all shakes out...

https://www.coveredca.com/individuals-and-families/index.html

1 - 20 of 20 Posts