Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whare the good care i needed was when im going to buy my first ever 40hp Yamaha for an Alloy boat as im getting my first ever Yamaha 40hp tiller steer as thiswas my first ever big tiller steer outboard as i needed was advice on how to care for these Yamahas as i knew my first ever Yamaha was this be my 1st ever 40hp outboard and was my first Yamaha as i really did own another Japanese outboard thiswas my first ever Japanese outboard was Tohatsu will you recommend a 40hp Tohatsu with a tiller steer setup as im current ly looking at a boat im thinking of getting in the future as im saving my money for the right boat in future but needed was right advice on these 2 outboard brands as the boat was used for fishing in the local waters in my home Country of Australia as i use my Alloy boat in saltwater as i needed was a really good outboard motor for saltwater fishing and boating as i needed was good advice on the right 40hp outboard i really want a outboard that was a 50;1 and be say Yamaha or Tohatsu and Mercury have electric start and power trim and tilt as thiswas a reason was im gotta use my boat for the good times of fishing and good boating as i needed was your views on the best 2 stroke outboard for saltwater fishing and boating as far i knew thiswas my 1st ever 2 stroke 40hp outboard iin my future was being able to have a boat i can run on a tight budget in future thiswas really my future goal was to own a tinnie boat in future as my needs was a good reliable outboard for my fishing in a saltwater lake and as well too i use the boart for family as well too as i needed was good advice on how to care for a 40hp outboard in the off seasson in future in case im doin the servicing myself in future as i save money doin all my outboard servicing myself in future thiswas im hope to learn more in future my friends

1 - 1 of 1 Posts