Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
427 30 over professionlly built. block has been smoothed, keith black pistons, 10.5/1 aluminum heads, msd distributor and box mounted to it, runs perfect with only approximately 3 hours on it. Dual high rise tunnel ram flowed to the heads with 2 holley 750's on top w/ volasity stacks. Perfect motor, super clean that makes great hp. over 10'gs to build asking $5,500.00 obo. with headers, complete from scoop to pan turn key ready for your v-drive hull

Thank you

Bill

(760 641-6736

pics soon

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have pics for ya Bill if you want me to post them.

·
Registered
981 Posts
lets go, great motor fair price, all good shit and ready to go

I'd buy it but all of my spare $$ is going into this gullwing. Had it out 1 time for about 2 minutes total time. Motor has tons of water in the oil now and the boat has a TON of holes and Other leaks in the bottom. Had to pull the intake out over the weekend and completely reset and reseal it. Took the motor partly apart last night and found a cracked head.... There ain't no way this motor was "Professionally" Built. Have also replaced the entire ignition system and had to rebuild the carb, which is only a 600cfm. And the trailer, we won't even start on what I've spent on that so far. Lesson learned.....

Back to the 427. It is a VERY nice motor with lots of 1-off stuff on it. I'd buy it in a flash but I can only come up with about $2k right now due to the things mentioned above. I do have a few "Items" that I might trade if interested, but you'd have to make a trip to WA to pick up the trade items (See my post in Other Spam)

·
Registered
168 Posts
427 30 over professionlly built. block has been smoothed, keith black pistons, 10.5/1 aluminum heads, msd distributor and box mounted to it, runs perfect with only approximately 3 hours on it. Dual high rise tunnel ram flowed to the heads with 2 holley 750's on top w/ volasity stacks. Perfect motor, super clean that makes great hp. over 10'gs to build asking $5,500.00 obo. with headers, complete from scoop to pan turn key ready for your v-drive hull

Thank you

Bill

(760 641-6736

pics soon
What kind of aluminum heads are they(chevy,brodix etc.)
is the oil pan for a v-drive
can you post some pics?
is it a 4-bolt block?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts