Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled this motor from a 21 bahner I bought a few weeks ago....Owner told me the motor was redone and the boat was getting restored but he changed plans when he heard how much gel and interior was going to cost.. Never finished the project and he just sold the whole thing,,,

I pulled the intake and it appears to be very clean inside.. Hyd flat tappet cam with small oval heads, It appears to be very stock and turns over very smooth with good compression. Includes polished Weind intake manifold, polished cast valve covers that are like new, starter, alt, Holley mech pump, HEI ignition with MSD wires, and a brand new Holley 750 marine double pumper by C&J engineering....

Will sell complete for $2800 or sell just the long block for $1600 if you have your own stuff

Located in Lake Elsinore

·
Old Timer
1,139 Posts
Will sell complete for $2800 or sell just the long block for $1600 if you have your own stuff

Located in Lake Elsinore
How much for the Stuff?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was hoping somebody would need it complete..... Shoot me a P/M with you're number and I will see what all you want....

If you want all the stuff, I'll let the long block go for $1400

RD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interested. I sent you a pm last night but I don't think it went through as I don't see it in my sent items box. Hit me up if it's still available. Thanks

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Long block sold

Here's what is left, priced individually or as a package deal.

Polished Weiand BBC oval port manifold - $200

Polished cast BBC valve covers (new). $75

BBC HEI dist with wires and loom $75

One wire alt with bracket and pulley $60

Water inlet plates with mech Holley fuel pump. $75

BBC starter. $75

Holley vac secondary marine carb brand new build by C&J.... Done right. $400. SOLD

Polished alum high Perf water cooled flange BbC logs and snails. Completely rebuilt with new gaskets and hardware. $375

All parts in canyon lake CA... Plus shipping

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jason, This is Steve Benson. You rebuilt my 454 in my 1991 open bow advantage about 4 years ago. Can you call or text me please @951-972-9808.
I did something to it and want to get a price from you. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.