8 NGK 4554 spark plugs
10 qts Brad Penn 40 wt racing oil
1 set 4 bolt main caps
Mag and inspect 4 bolt block .030
Balanced assembly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
I will add that I built this engine for Todd, and it is what he says it is, probably cut the 20 hours in half I bet. The engine was not run on the dyno, so don't have any actual horsepower numbers, but will say that I drove the boat, and it's stout. Note the stud girdles did not fit correctly and were removed, and the engine ran and raced without them. PM if you have any questions you would like answered about it.

#6 · (Edited)
460 cubic inch Comp Jet legal engine built by Barry (Obnoxious001) for my race boat, which I sold after only running this engine at the 1st Parker race last year.

Engine has a 4 bolt block, GM forged crankshaft, Eagle H beam rods that were purchased new, Arias 13.5-1 compression pistons that were also new, assembly balanced by Revco in Long Beach.

Engine has Clevite rod and main bearings, new custom ground solid roller cam, new Comp Endure X lifters, new Cloyes billet timing set, new aluminum cylinder heads with head studs and single plane intake manifold, with a rebuilt 850 Holley.

Engine was not run on the dyno, but conservatively should make in excess of 600 hp. It ran great in the boat, could have run faster if I would have continued to race it by having the impeller cut down.

All of this can be confirmed with Barry, $6500 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.