Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
454 LS6 Balanced Rotating Assy:

Everything you see in Pic included:

Velasco Crank (Forged 4340) Currently -.020 on throws and -.10 on Mains so a good -.030/-.030 candidate.

Dimple Rods with 7/16" bolts

Forged Aluminum GM Pistons (3963550 - 10.2-1 comp with Open Chamber heads)

SFI Spec Flexplate

Fluidampr Balancer

$200.00

I would rather sell as a complete and balanced assy, but if no one is interested, I will consider seperating.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the delay...work's been busy today.

Pistons are for standard bore 4.250 and yes, the crank needs to be turned. I had Henry Velasco take a look at it himself and that is his recommendation.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
How bad is the crank rite now? Is it in need of work before use? Is it internal balance or external?Thanks
Danny

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The crank has been checked by Henry Velasco and does need to be re-ground prior to use.

It is an externally balanced assy, which is why I'm including the balancer and flexplate in the complete package.

The Fluidampr balancer alone sells for close to $400.00.

Thanks for the Questions!

Jeff

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump!

I still have all this stuff! Make me an offer on the package or seperate items.

Someone has to need the fluidampr 8" balancer. How about an SFI Spec External Balance Flexplate?

·
Some guy
3,620 Posts
I guess everyone is afraid of the undersize on the crank, or maybe you should have gone ahead and had Velasco grind the crank and add that to the price. Seems like a super deal for someone to build a 600 HP pump gas engine,, already balanced,, add it all up!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think you're right Barry. I'm about ready to promote that crank to "mailbox post" just to get it out of my garage! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.