Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: ******PRICE REDUCED*******

1983 454 LS6 Crate Motor Block
Casting number is 14015445 (as seen in pic)

Standard Bore 4.25
4 Bolt Main with caps

Has a very well done sleeve in #7
Also has 3 thread serts in even bank deck

I don't want to ship this block out, so you would need to come pick up in Alta Loma , CA

$300.00

PM me if interested...

Jeff

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Since you asked....sleeved blocks are a tough sell. IMO, $4oo is the going rate for a std. block that will clean up at .030. good luck

·
Registered
823 Posts
Jeff- What's up? Remember me? Its Travis from CBBB. I had the red and white hallett bubble deck with the BBF. I have a 22 Schiada V-drive now and boat mostly up on Mead. How have you guys been?

Travis

·
Registered
785 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
823 Posts
Good Jeff. Got married a little over a year ago-different girl than pic. Living in Fullerton and working as Editor of Street Trucks Magazine. Have a crew cab dually lowered now and 22 Schiada V-drive. Things are going pretty good.

Travis

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to hear things are going good for you, even though you're a prop guy now! :|err

The ol' reliable powerplant took a dump late last year in my boat. No boating this year, but next year....look out! :D

Jeff

·
Registered
823 Posts
Cool. Dually has 92 K and is lowered-bright red with graphics, tonneau cover, Line-X bedliner, custom wheels etc. It matches the boat quite nicely. if you go to the Hey BEER 30 thread under Tow Vehicles there is a pic of truck and boat together. I have a lowered 4 cylinder S-10 as a driver-everything I own right now is red-go figure. Building a 1956 Ford F-100 pickup for a weekend cruiser.

Trav

1 - 20 of 20 Posts