Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a nice little motor its in my canyon right now has 20 or so passes in a dragster and 2 passes in the cove in the boat.
It is a 14to1 compression motor with brodix b2 heads,jesel belt drive,manley pistons,eagle h beam rods,gm forged steel crank,comp soild roller lifters,comp 714 lift roller cam with 7-4 swap,crane gold roller rockers,crane stud girdles,crank trigger set up,team g intake with 1050 holley carb, cheater nitrous set up just put on hasnt been used yet, harwood big o scoop, can get the aeromotive a2000 fuel pump also if needed, the only reason i am selling this motor is i want to build a blown alcohol motor. The motor has a mildon oil pan with melling hv77 pump, it can be bought with rewarder zoomies or bassest headers. 6000.00 will do some trading for blower stuff

the motor is in Marble Falls, Texas

i also have a video of the motor running if you are interested emal me at [email protected] and i get the video to you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Make me a offer if you need a good engine, i also have a spare short block thats a 477,it has eagle h beam rods,je big domed pistons,gm forged steel crank 4 bolt arp studded block, this motor is also fresh and ready, will make a package deal on both motors if someone wants them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts