Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FACTS :

- The more they spend, the more jobs are gone..
- You cant have a public sector unless you destory the private sector..
- This is what you are seeing and more jobs will willfully flee and continue to go overseas..
- The standard of living in the US is going to hit a breaking point.
- Choice in the form Goods and Services will also flee. ** YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE A ONE
SIZE FITS ALL APPROACH TO EVERYTHING FROM FOOD, CLOTHES TO MEDICAL CARE ONCE YOU ARE BROKE... why ? ..... BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE !

Wake up people...

-R32

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
LOL

I'm going to begin taking offense with you guys ;)

He said the government would create new jobs. He never said anything about your job being safe. :D Therefore he is doing exactly what he said.

Go back and re-read carefully......:p

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yeah, but Obama saved or created 150,000 jobs in the same month so it could have been worse...................................and if my grandma had a schlong.............she would be my grampa...........

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
LOL

somebody posted a wonderful article from the WSJ commenting about the politically expedient terms "saved or created".

its complete bullshiat. it cannot be quantified nor is it measured. So basically they can makeup any B.S. number that suits their needs.

Basically someone can never be wrong. If the economy loses 1 million jobs they can say well another 2 million were "saved or created." Its a win-win.

I guess certain senators have taken them to task for using this term.

Yeah, but Obama saved or created 150,000 jobs in the same month so it could have been worse...................................and if my grandma had a schlong.............she would be my grampa...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.