Callies Crank
hbeam rods
JE pistons
all comp roller cam and valve train
melling oil pump
12 quart pan
088 heads
dampner

Crank rods pistons in excellent condition. email [email protected] or call 714-343-4224. I need it gone and out of my garage by this weekend.

thanks,

mike

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well now it needs to be gone by this evening and I cannot beleive noone stepped up on this deal. So I am getting in my truck now to pick it up from my dads house and take it to the machine shop! 714-343-4224 if anyone local (Mission Viejo, CA) wants to get it within the next 2 hours. If not Im keeping it and starting the rebuild.

Thanks for the calls and interest on this motor.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Well now it needs to be gone by this evening and I cannot beleive noone stepped up on this deal. So I am getting in my truck now to pick it up from my dads house and take it to the machine shop! 714-343-4224 if anyone local (Mission Viejo, CA) wants to get it within the next 2 hours. If not Im keeping it and starting the rebuild.

Thanks for the calls and interest on this motor.
I called and e-mailled you back after you sent the pictures. I had a couple questions and then I was going to come by yesterday and pick it up. I mainly wanted to know how bad the block was I couldn’t tell from the pictures. I was looking to re-use the pistons in the original block. Oh well sounds like you already made up your mind to re-build it good luck.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The heads are at a head shop getting redone. The block is going to either PFAFF or GT to get honed. Hopefully the block hones out and everything will go back in it. If not I will get a new block. It is always for sale it will just cost more as the build moves along. I am selling since I bought a 20 foot schiada and I found the motor I want to buy and my boat calls for a small block not a big block. So I want to sell this. But if I dont I will build and put my twin turbo kit on it and keep it for my 22 schiada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.