Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts from a 2002 496 HO that where taken off with just 38 hours on them in 2005 and have been in my shop since then. Time to go. Have the Heads that are complete and have been cleaned, freshed and packaged, the Intake Manifold and the Exhaust Manifolds with the stainless steel Risers that have been polished. All in excellent condition. Where removed to install a Raylar Kit. All for $750.00 plus shipping. Located in Minnesota. Call 612-940-4771 or PM.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cast iron heads (stock 496 HO). Rectangular intake port, oval exhaust port. Starboard P/N 881684001, Port P/N 881685001. The heads are complete. If there is anything else let me know.

·
New here
4,028 Posts
Are the HO heads the same as on a Mag or are they better?
Same.

Only the cam and ECM programming are different between the two.

·
New here
4,028 Posts
Heads and intake still available?

·
New here
4,028 Posts
Heads are still available, the intake manifold is gone.
$600 for the heads - shipped - to 93212? I am figuring that as $500 + $100 for the shipping. I would assume the shipping will be over $100, so kinda splitting it with you?

If that works for you, let me know. I actually talked to you on the phone a year or so ago. If you wanna do that, I'll send a check out today - just PM me your address to mail it to.

My family business has a shop that has a fork-lift, so I can easily handle a shipped pallet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The easiest way to ship the heads is going to be UPS ground in (2) packages. The shipping and packaging is going to be $200.00 to the 93212 zip code, so I will split that with you but the heads are still $600.00 plus half of the shipping or $700.00 total. (At that price these are a steal. I'm sure you know that.)

Good to hear from you. I was kind of wondering why I never heard back.

Let me know.

·
New here
4,028 Posts
The easiest way to ship the heads is going to be UPS ground in (2) packages. The shipping and packaging is going to be $200.00 to the 93212 zip code, so I will split that with you but the heads are still $600.00 plus half of the shipping or $700.00 total. (At that price these are a steal. I'm sure you know that.)

Good to hear from you. I was kind of wondering why I never heard back.

Let me know.
Fair enough.

Your phone number and further info was on HotBoat. When they disappeared, so did your phone number.

In the mean time, I bought a set of Lightnings from another guy on here, so my "extra" funds were depleted anyhow.

Ok. Deal. I'll PM you the name and address to send to - you PM me back the name and addy to send the check. However you want to do it is fine with me: We send at roughly the same time? OR, I will send you the check and you send heads when you confirm it.

·
New here
4,028 Posts
Check is in the mail and heads to be shipped accordingly.

I think this thread is DONE :).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.