Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
just a member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else gotten one of these 3D/4D Ultrasounds done? Crystal and I got it done this past weekend and it was freakin' awesome. The technology is so incredible. We went to a place in Lake Forest and it was only $140 for a half hour session that included a CD with 60+ pics, a 30 minute DVD and 8 printed pics, plus a bunch of coupons for other baby stuff.

Here's my kiddo!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
yep we have done it with both kids it is a very cool experiance hearing the heart beat in surround sound and seeing on a 50" tv:)devil:)devil

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
my dispatcher had these done by kaiser for free. kind of freaky but bad azz congrats on the kid mine are 15 and 13 and the hospitals did not offer this kind of stuff back then. i think mine are in microphish:)sphss

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Pretty cool stuff!!! My wife has been an Ultrasonographer for an OBGYN office for 25 years. They do the 3D ,but only as a "vanity scan" They don't use those for the measurements etc. They aren't as accurate for them to use in diagnosis and in court if their is a problem.
But for you guys to have a "keepsake" they are fantastic.
Congrats on your new bundle!!!:)hand

·
Registered
232 Posts
Interesting takes, My wife and I have had a few of them. One was VERY early on. We both hated it. Kid looks like an alien, I saw my kids skull which was weird. We asked not to see the pics from here on out. It seems very intrusive to me. Just want to let the little kid do its thing in there. But weather you like it or not there is no dening the technology is nothing short of amazing.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yes, we did it too and found it just as amazing as you describe it. I wasn't excited about it going in to the appointment, but it was well worth it. Very cool and congratulations!

·
Dreaming of snow
1,046 Posts
Gametime did ours when our baby was approx 16 weeks. It was to determine the sex. Kinda freeky to see what the kid looks like that young, looked like an alien. Now that the baby is developed its cool to see what they actually look like as they develop recognizable features. His place is in Corona, just south of the 91.

·
just a member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GameTime here on the boards does that for a living. I have seen some of his work and it is pretty amazing.

yeah, i saw that GameTime did these after we got it done in Lake Forest. Or else I would have definitely supported a fellow PB member. Crystal is in Corona right now, so that would have been closer anyways. maybe on the next kid. :)devil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.