Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Some late night wrenching with Wayne and a mess of Coors Light. Next time we do this, lets make sure we have a bug zapper! :)coffee

Sorry I couldnt get a pic on water :)Rant

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Looks like a good time. How did Sampica do out there. No breakage I hope. PSI's on a few boats. Sweeeeeet...

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
thanks for posting pics. looks like a good time..and alot of nice rides. sure missed being out there and soon as i showed my g/f the pics she said we are getting another jet..she said we should get a tunnel....she just wants it to float, doesnt care about anything else, go figure...back to more pics...:D

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like a good time. How did Sampica do out there. No breakage I hope. PSI's on a few boats. Sweeeeeet...
Sams boat ran killer. He was getting use to the ride of the boat all weekend. But the maiden voyage was a success :)devil I think his boat has a new home at Big River :p

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
All those pics are awesome! But ar'ent there any close up pics of Fut's Southwind any where!..H

·
Trick Flow 557
212 Posts
Some day time shots. It was a gullwing thing on Sunday. We were missing
ya Sam. It would've rounded out the field real nice to have that clean ass'd
red and white boat in there. We even saved ya a spot on the end next to Dave's

Gullwing Sunday looks SICK I should have stopped in. I was down river checking on my boy Wayne. It was good to meet all you guys this weekend. But yeah the boat ran good for the first time out and I will be seeing you guys plenty more this year. Keep the trips posted.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
All those pics are awesome! But ar'ent there any close up pics of Fut's Southwind any where!..H
I know what you mean. There I stood for an hour or so, gawking and looking it over while my camera was only steps away. No photos. We'll make ammends next time though.

I'm going to put up a little video here in a bit (when it finally uploads). Nothing fancy and pretty much non-edited (no music or fancy shit like that).

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looked like a killer time. I miss thoughs late nights out there on the water.
Cool pics everyone! We'll catch ya on the next one!

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Nice hose Wayne. LOL! How did it run the first time out??
Whats up Ross, so you like my hose do you ? My fittings are not nearly as flawless as yours, after a couple seasons but I went ahead and fixed that w/ some flat black spray paint !!

Boat never ran last weekend:mad: Issues for days !!! In these pics Davey posted I'm actually finishing wiring the boat. I towed it out to the river to finish wiring it, fire it, check for leaks, time, and then tow home ! Totally F%cked !! I just didn't have enough time before the trip, but its hitting the water for some testing in the next few days.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts