Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start it out....post your boat and where your staying so we can all meet up and party.
well be in the family ride

look for the single wide trailer 4th from end, Rio Loco Channel- right below the Hidden Valley Channel.

·
Registered
868 Posts
well be at Mcintyre park with the wrecking crew looking to go up to aha for some goodtimes, also making a stop at 6 th st. to pay respect to the mafia...:)hand

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Goodshit- keep the post growing until the weekend jumps off. Well have plenty of boat sodas and my neighbors will have their dj concert stereo shit goin.

·
Banned
540 Posts
Will be at Lost Lake for 5 days. We will stop by Goodtimes.
Lost Lake. It's been a while since I've stayed at that park so I'm looking forward to it.
:))eek:)):))eek:))

Guess I better water the lawn and edge around the driveway!!

Lost Lake Thursday thru Tuesday for us. See you guys up there!

RR :)hand

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
:))eek:)):))eek:))

Guess I better water the lawn and edge around the driveway!!

Lost Lake Thursday thru Tuesday for us. See you guys up there!

RR :)hand
Sounds good Dennis. Really looking forward to this trip, we will have both Rogers and my Daytona and there goes Whitey is bringing his 1500 horse deckboat down on Sunday. Shan and I have been cutting back a little bit with gas prices. We went Memorial then again the weekend after Memorial, had Shannon's 30th bday 2 weeks ago then Bakersfield last weekend, Im dying to get back out there. Its my 30th on bday on Monday the 7th.

Hope your all healed up.

CS

·
Banned
861 Posts
Lost Lake for us, too. 5 days at the point with plenty of Coors, Tequila and Excedrin. The perfect mix. :D :D

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
water wheel for me, but i will be spending plenty of time at the lost lake sand bar. see you guy's there.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
I will be hangin with "The Champ" and McIntyrelocal. I think the plan is to invade Aha on sat. I am suprised Fryguy is ready to head up there so soon.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just wondering in the last post the first boat is that a 20ft carrera eclips open bow, did Carrera make a open bow or is that aftermarket and if so who might make the change to open bow ? thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for the info on the Carrera, down the line I might want to make mine a open bow, any pro or con's on cutten the deck, what about price?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thanks for the info on the Carrera, down the line I might want to make mine a open bow, any pro or con's on cutten the deck, what about price?
Pro; more space and not many around (only one I have ever seen)
Con; Its an open bow.
Cost; Probably around 3k to cut and reinforce... maybe more. Then cost of upolstery. This one got new upolstery from front to back for about 5.5k.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts