Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Where is everyone going to to be? want to make a day trip down from Parker one day. Will be at Parker from the 4th to the 9th. Probably wont put boat in till Monday at Parker.:mad:

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Where is everyone going to to be? want to make a day trip down from Parker one day. Will be at Parker from the 4th to the 9th. Probably wont put boat in till Monday at Parker.:mad:
There will be some hot rods @ BR on Friday. Come on down !

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
You name the place and spot!! :)grn I'll be there.....but, what's gonna happen when that shoe is revoked? :)hand
Ohh I got something for ya! Big river friday evening, sundown you and me. Let's dance! I like to do my killing before dinner. I got a new puma I'll be putting in, don't you worrie.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
So who is calling who out, and where's it going down?? :):)punch
Bobby "The Champ" Fry, paging Bobby "The Champ" Fry, please pick up the white courtesy phone!!! :p:|err:)hand

·
Done....
990 Posts
Ohh I got something for ya! Big river friday evening, sundown you and me. Let's dance! I like to do my killing before dinner. I got a new puma I'll be putting in, don't you worrie.
You know, I did make a modification to the BAD ASS Miller this past month. Let's just say.....the blue button on the wheel works very nice!!!! :)sphss

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
You know, I did make a modification to the BAD ASS Miller this past month. Let's just say.....the blue button on the wheel works very nice!!!! :)sphss
Tell me you did'nt put the juice to that thing....lol.. I can see it now.....hop...hop...POP!!!!! Did ya get new plugs for the sqeeze? :)hand

Come get ya some son.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts