Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Mine had pretty flames out the back sunday night..........:D

Not sure im going to like the price tag that comes with it. I will tear into it tomorrow night.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Mine had pretty flames out the back sunday night..........:DNot sure im going to like the price tag that comes with it. I will tear into it tomorrow night.
That sucks, It sounded good when u went by wheeler inn!Fells like a drag strip when everyone comes back from the cove right after they go under the bridge, I like it, lets me know who to pick on and who to stay away from! LOL

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
That sucks, It sounded good when u went by wheeler inn!Fells like a drag strip when everyone comes back from the cove right after they go under the bridge, I like it, lets me know who to pick on and who to stay away from! LOL
Im pretty sure the motor is fine, the Jet a way on the other hand i know is destroyed. It exploded for some reason. The oil from the jet a way hit the header and went to flames. Went out by itself before i could stand up in the boat and see what was going on. Not pretty........

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im pretty sure the motor is fine, the Jet a way on the other hand i know is destroyed. It exploded for some reason. The oil from the jet a way hit the header and went to flames. Went out by itself before i could stand up in the boat and see what was going on. Not pretty........
Was it nice to see your truck at the launch ramp?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts