Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to go out Sunday 5-30-10? Like to meet some of you. I trailer from Amador county so I can go anywhere. Orwoods, Lodi, Stockton. Let me know.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Berryessa yes!!!

I just responded to 707Dog about doing Berryessa. I'll kep an eye on this and see if something developes.
Mark
Mark,
We've got reservation with the new managment team for Berryessa (Pensus) for the weekend at Putah Creek. We've got a confirmed spot but not a spot number. Was told we'd find out our exact location when we get there.
So,we're packing up the motorhome and the boat and going for it!
Get with Ant-Dog and come on up. We'll give you a call after we get there and let you know how things are!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mark,
We've got reservation with the new managment team for Berryessa (Pensus) for the weekend at Putah Creek. We've got a confirmed spot but not a spot number. Was told we'd find out our exact location when we get there.
So,we're packing up the motorhome and the boat and going for it!
Get with Ant-Dog and come on up. We'll give you a call after we get there and let you know how things are!
Hey guys I am heading to Lake Mead for Fri/Sat/Sun. Hope you guy have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you guys up a Shasta in June.

·
Registered
32 Posts
berryessa

just released yesterday that steele park is also open for memorial weekand not sure about after,i knoe they have no sewer and should have no power or water since the demow started last year iwhen i worked on the demo,our boat repair shop was located in steele park and since weve moved to a new location in winters 9 miles from markley cove.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
i have video but I shut off the camera just before the guy backed his trailer into another vehicle, ate shit stepping out of his truck, and had a confrontation with johnny law, etc.... It was funny shit to say the least.
At least you weren't the one gettin busted at the launch ramp this time :|err

Glad you had a good day out

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Today was a fockin awesome day! Especially at the end of the day at the launch ramphil:)hil:)

yes it was right on bro for taking a cruise with me and the fam! i missed the whole truck deal but the sherrifs were walking the parking lot while i was cleaning the boat and getting the family in the car! i made a comment to him about the..."youngsters keeping them busy"...he laughed and said buddy if you only knew, the other smile and says looks like your youngsters are keeping you busy too...lol..came over and high five boths kids and kept going! i guess if you dont act a azz you wont get treated like one!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts