Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Fresh 505" aluminum head standard deck BBC Long Block I had built for my sanger Drag runner , injury forced sale of boat and now motor .
Built by Local very reputable Professional High Performance Motor builder ,
Virgin 4 bolt standard deck BBC
.100 over
New eagle forged rotating assembly
.25" stroke
new 43cc JE pistons. Mahle rings
New Brodix Big brodie aluminum heads
New Crane .720 lift mech. roller cam/lifters
New matched springs.
13.5:1 comp.
selling as a long block but have the rest of the hardware for complete motor including intake set up shown in one pic, along with msd pro billet distributer 6al box and dooley v-drive pan if you would like to make a deal on it complete

the carbs on tunnel have been sitting on my shelf a couple years so they would need gone through .
asking $9000.00 obo for long bock please text with any questions or offers. 530 356 3941 (Billy)
Im having trouble adding pics. but I can email them to anyone and the build sheets on the motor . IMG_0777.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Fresh 505" aluminum head standard deck BBC Long Block I had built for my sanger Drag runner , injury forced sale of boat and now motor .
Built by Local very reputable Professional High Performance Motor builder ,
Virgin 4 bolt standard deck BBC
.100 over
New eagle forged rotating assembly
.25" stroke
new 43cc JE pistons. Mahle rings
New Brodix Big brodie aluminum heads
New Crane .720 lift mech. roller cam/lifters
New matched springs.
13.5:1 comp.
selling as a long block but have the rest of the hardware for complete motor including intake set up shown in one pic, along with msd pro billet distributer 6al box and dooley v-drive pan if you would like to make a deal on it complete

the carbs on tunnel have been sitting on my shelf a couple years so they would need gone through .
asking $9000.00 obo for long bock please text with any questions or offers. 530 356 3941 (Billy)
Im having trouble adding pics. but I can email them to anyone and the build sheets on the motor . View attachment 1037123 is engine still available
this engine still available

1 - 5 of 5 Posts