1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
This is why all political donations should be capped at $10K per year per American citizen (A living person with a human body). Term limits need to be enacted.
Until these two changes happen our nation will continue to be run into the ground by self-serving career politicans dancing to the highest bidders.......

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I also think that term limits are needed. Career politicians should be eliminated, with a two term limit. Also, they should have a limited retirement plan and the same healthcare as our military.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Safe bet.....

It's a safe bet that Clooney deducted plenty from his tax liability to put on such a show....It's also a safe bet Wesley Snipes didn't contribute a single dime.....
Ray

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
This is why all political donations should be capped at $10K per year per American citizen (A living person with a human body). Term limits need to be enacted.
Until these two changes happen our nation will continue to be run into the ground by self-serving career politicans dancing to the highest bidders.......
You had alot to say when Romney held a fundraiser and charged $XXXX. per plate but when Ozero has a similar fundraiser you go into a toothless beninge diatribe about ALL political donations and some blather about term limits....There is no doubt who's nutts you are swinging from.:nutswinger:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
You had alot to say when Romney held a fundraiser and charged $XXXX. per plate but when Ozero has a similar fundraiser you go into a toothless beninge diatribe about ALL political donations and some blather about term limits....There is no doubt who's nutts you are swinging from.:nutswinger:
Yeah isn't it funny how many $30,000 a plate fund raisers O has had in the last few months. And all of them headlines in the news. Yet the great freethinker say's not word one about it and how screwed up the election/campaign funding is. But boy oh boy the very first one for Mitt and he is all over it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I could drop $50k for din-din, I dont think I'd give a f*** who was pres. either. :rolleyes:
Gotta say, if I had 50 to drop on a whim, I'd call Charlie Sheen before any candidate. ....

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Yeah isn't it funny how many $30,000 a plate fund raisers O has had in the last few months. And all of them headlines in the news. Yet the great freethinker say's not word one about it and how screwed up the election/campaign funding is. But boy oh boy the very first one for Mitt and he is all over it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess you blind righties missed the hypocrisy of Romney taking big political donations arranged and hosted by a foreign owned drug corporation (Teva) that manufactures and sells morning after abortion pills world wide to the tune of millions of dollars....Don't you kind of think that Romney who says he is pro-life is seeking support and taking money earned by killing life at conception? Don't you pro-life guys have a slight problem with this???

Obama is being supported by pro-gay rights liberal movie stars. So what else is new? I do not see any hypocrisy in his fund raiser.

You conservatives are being conned big time yet do not see it...Sadly you righties have proven that the Republican party seems to have gone with the Barnum & Bailey slogan...
" There's a sucker born every minute" .

You guys just haven't figured out yet that you are suckers because you do not think about anything . Just hate Obama is all they want you to do.......

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Lmao!!!
just spit grey goose all over the bar!!
you owe me 5 bucks!!!
You're ain't alone on this one TG. Monitor, keyboard and chin whiskers......

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess you blind righties missed the hypocrisy of Romney taking big political donations arranged and hosted by a foreign owned drug corporation (Teva) that manufactures and sells morning after abortion pills world wide to the tune of millions of dollars....Don't you kind of think that Romney who says he is pro-life is seeking support and taking money earned by killing life at conception? Don't you pro-life guys have a slight problem with this???

Obama is being supported by pro-gay rights liberal movie stars. So what else is new? I do not see any hypocrisy in his fund raiser.

You conservatives are being conned big time yet do not see it...Sadly you righties have proven that the Republican party seems to have gone with the Barnum & Bailey slogan...
" There's a sucker born every minute" .

You guys just haven't figured out yet that you are suckers because you do not think about anything . Just hate Obama is all they want you to do.......
To be fair, Z, it doesn't take a whole bunch of thinking to identify that O is a fucking disaster.
The reasons to "hate" him are many and multiform.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Whats to figure out....ANYBODY BUT OBAMA.....It is you that can't figure it out and it is you that is the sucker since you blantantly swing from Ozero's nuts despite your feeble, weak and lame support of Ron Paul or the other guy you grunt about, all while knowing full well they cannot win if by slim chance either is nominated. Zombie....Just come clean and confess. It'll do your soul good to confess your sins and admit to being a Ozero supporter....Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :thumb:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your at a bar and feel the need to check in on the PRF. :badidea: :)grn
I was waiting for that one!!:happy:

Yeah, I got to go to town today for a few hours, so I had a little "tadi" at Bostons in Grand Junction.

I only get to town about once every 10 days at the rig. (Back at the salt mine now, no drink for another 10 days.)

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
To be fair, Z, it doesn't take a whole bunch of thinking to identify that O is a fucking disaster.
The reasons to "hate" him are many and multiform.
I think that hate you describe is what the Republicn party is counting on......Rove really fears if people start examining what Romney is all about they will stay home and not bother to vote for anybody....or vote for a third party......

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think that hate you describe is what the Republicn party is counting on......
For good reason, it's a no brainer.

Rove really fears if people start examining what Romney is all about they will stay home and not bother to vote for anybody....or vote for a third party......
So, no spotlight on what O is all about?

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
I was waiting for that one!!:happy:

Yeah, I got to go to town today for a few hours, so I had a little "tadi" at Bostons in Grand Junction.

I only get to town about once every 10 days at the rig. (Back at the salt mine now, no drink for another 10 days.)

:))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 56 Posts