Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Some guy
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GM bowtie tall deck, 4.500" bore, with a used balanced rotating assembly JE blower pistons, BRC forged 4.375" crank and forged BRC 6.385" rods. It all looks to be in good condition, just hone the block, new rings and bearings and make some big power! $2800

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
My ol lady is gonna be pizzed. :D Barry would you price me block and crank only???? what would the static on this combo be???? I only have 2k ish right now? Do you take visa lol ,I'll take it . pm sent

·
Some guy
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My ol lady is gonna be pizzed. :D Barry would you price me block and crank only???? what would the static on this combo be???? I only have 2k ish right now? Do you take visa lol ,I'll take it . pm sent
I would take a deposit, particularly if you were going to have me put it together, and then could pay when it was completed. Unfortunately, no credit cards, sorry.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Call me Barry I can get the cash. Just wondering about the comp ratio. Any idea's on shipping. I'd call you but I've deleted a bunch of pm's and lost your #. LOL you might be a redneck if your boat is paid for and you have an engine payment. I want it.:)grn

·
Registered
475 Posts
I would take a deposit, particularly if you were going to have me put it together, and then could pay when it was completed. Unfortunately, no credit cards, sorry.
Next time we talk Ill give you info on setting up for credit cards. Then everyone can finance there HP.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts