Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 6-71 Hampton blower. I'm only selling it because I'm going a different direction with my engine build. Comes with 2 pulleys. Case was recently professionally polished too. Prefer not to ship due to weight. I'm in chino hills CA. I'm asking $1800.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
blower

Hey I will give you a cigar a coors light and a sharpened pencil for that blower thingy! DEAL!:angry::stir:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BETTER GET THAT V-DRIVE READY FOR JAN 1ST AT ELSINORE........OR YOUR GONNA HAVE TO RIDE WITH ME OR SWTD..ALL DAY :)bit:wink2:
I know right? The engine should be pretty much back together this weekend, then just waiting for the new blower. It's gonna be a stretch to get the boat done but I'm going to do my best. Is yours going to be on the water that day? Same with you Craig?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
boat

I know right? The engine should be pretty much back together this weekend, then just waiting for the new blower. It's gonna be a stretch to get the boat done but I'm going to do my best. Is yours going to be on the water that day? Same with you Craig?
I will be there running or not!!!! just use your hampton deal for now!!! if it dosent sell you make arrangments with me on purchase....but use it for now i have fresh 660,s if u want to use them for this dealio!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts