Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Westland 2450 THERE $500 covers i have 6 left out of 22 there for 24 1/2 ft boats seen them on ebay for $399 asking $150 each ..new in the box never opened with all adj straps......

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
damn mouz missed me by a few weeks just picked up 2 of them..arrg...good luck should move fast at that price

·
Registered
186 Posts
Are they all the same? Color? Material? I tried a search and didn't come up with what I was looking for. I have a Ultra 247xs.

Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Mouz are these exact fit or select fit covers? what type of material are they made of? can you post a link to the covers you have?

Thanks,

Warren

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Are they all the same? Color? Material? I tried a search and didn't come up with what I was looking for. I have a Ultra 247xs.

Thanks, Tim

all grey there for caliber1 24 1/2 ftr i just sold 1 to a guy with a 24 ft campbell says it fits great also a 25 ft cole guy says its perfect

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i have 1 for a 25 ftr grey new but he had it on a boat in the show room says caliber 1 in blue on it.....i have the empty box for shippinf $125

·
Registered
604 Posts
Mouzer, I will take one of your covers for a 24 ft boat. Can you tell me what they are made of and how to pay for it. Tried to PM you but not sure if it came through.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Thanks for the nice cover Mike. This will work great to save my more expensive custom tow cover from sun damage as well as my trailer, tires etc. when I finally finish the eliminator.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.