Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the most sad thing I've watched in some time. The children homeless because of the recession,hungry scared,embarassed and begging. I believe it is time to take care of our own and let the others fend for them selves. It was heartbreaking segment,and is difficult enough to be a child and then add this in their young life.

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Just got back from Vegas looking at homes and seeing a few homes with toys left in the garages. Most of the homes are foreclosures and it makes you think about how the kids felt leaving the home. Sad

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got back from Vegas looking at homes and seeing a few homes with toys left in the garages. Most of the homes are foreclosures and it makes you think about how the kids felt leaving the home. Sad

Several of the children interviewed were crying when talking about losing their posessions. This will affect them or the rest of their life and very serious.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Yes I think about this and the billions our country wastes internationally and at home that could be used to help our own people who are really in need.

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
I must of looked at 10 homes on Saturday and all of them were foreclosures. When I bought my first home it was rare to see a foreclosure but now it is normal.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must of looked at 10 homes on Saturday and all of them were foreclosures. When I bought my first home it was rare to see a foreclosure but now it is normal.
Up to a couple of years ago I never heard of a foreclosure.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I think about this and the billions our country wastes internationally and at home that could be used to help our own people who are really in need.
It is time,the people are so needing and it is scary times.The children are such an innocent victim of this disaster.Their childhood is not to be of fear,hunger and sadness.

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
One weekend instead of filling the boats up with gas we all should put on event to help all the kids of Havasu in need!

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One weekend instead of filling the boats up with gas we all should put on event to help all the kids of Havasu in need!

You are a "Class Act":)hand

There is NOTHING more sad than watching a child cry. It breaks my heart.

I would love to help set something up and devote all my time and attention to gather support and what ever it takes to do something special to our next generation. Just because you are in need does not mean you are a bad person.

I'm in!!

There are kids who would love to have boat ride through the Channel or anywhere.

I know could get many people businesses on board could be a great thing for Performance Boat and the community.

·
6,873 Posts
I deal with this every day.. This is nothing new... Maybe to you But nothing new....

Go to any inner city and you will see this

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I deal with this every day.. This is nothing new... Maybe to you But nothing new....

Go to any inner city and you will see this

I am sure you do,but it was an eye awaking for me and very sad and truthfullly ruined the mood for this Sunday evening.

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Kilrtoy

I know you will help, but you need to clean the boat up for the Show! DCB guys always sparkle.

·
6,873 Posts
I am watching the Prophets of Doom on the history channel, Now that is fricken scary...
this country is trully on the brink of failure and our president is driving the ship at hyper speed to get us there

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
You are starting to sound like a old guy! I remember you with a big smile ready tackle the world!!

I am watching the Prophets of Doom on the history channel, Now that is fricken scary...
this country is trully on the brink of failure and our president is driving the ship at hyper speed to get us there

·
6,873 Posts
You are starting to sound like a old guy! I remember you with a big smile ready tackle the world!!

HAHA I still do..... I am just more relaxed on focused on the teenage kids now, instead of the wife and my Life.... Its now the kids and their School and Sport

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
That is good, soon the kids will be away at college and you and mom will be sitting in the channel talking and talking about the good old days!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Put A Tariff on Chinese Products and Drill for Oil, HERE!

China is NOT our friend, like it on not, that is the truth. All their products need to have a tariff added to them, then jobs would come back here. And we need to drill for oil here, we actually have oil....and the tree huggers who are supported by Arab money, need to be stopped.

·
6,873 Posts
China is NOT our friend, like it on not, that is the truth. All their products need to have a tariff added to them, then jobs would come back here. And we need to drill for oil here, we actually have oil....and the tree huggers who are supported by Arab money, need to be stopped.
You are funny,
You must not be liberal, a democrat or support OSAMA, I mean obama

General MacArthur had it right, but this was the first true sign of the pacification of the USA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts