Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD>>im selling off everything..the guy came by and picked up the barron sprint and couldnt take the motor right now,427 w/pro comp alum heads full roller/10/1 keith black pistons complete pan to dual carbs/bassett headers evrything for v-drive less then 5 hrs run time..i was offered $3500 but i paid $4k would like to atleast get my money back...pics on craigslist inland impire and orange county boats & auto parts would be great for v-drive/jet/hotrod project....pm me if your interested.

· Registered
2,180 Posts
Did you even get the decaals on prior to selling????? Geez. What is next? is it almost family vacation time again and time for a deck boat again? I hope you are doing better. Have a great weekend.

Cy

· Registered
767 Posts
Do you take food stamps? Just kidding;):D

It's a nice motor and has some trick and unique stuff on it. I'd buy it if I had the $$

· Registered
767 Posts
im selling off everything
Do I see a B Boat in your future?;):D:)hand:)hand

Congrats on the sale Mike. Somebody got a great deal on that motor

· Registered
767 Posts
BBT im workin on that special project.:p...its gonna take alil time....
I'm envious;):)hand Better get it before I do. Somehow I have a feeling you're gonna end up with it. I am getting alot of folks wanting my 5th wheel trailer but no $$ yet. Wonder if I can sell a left nut to anyone? I want that "Project".
It would be way cool though if you get it. Just hold onto it for a change if you do....And if you don't keep it after you get it, keep me in mind, I have LOTS to trade:D:)hand:)hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.