Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 with very clean interior and rebuilt trailer. GPS, Fish Finder, Marine Radio

684hp Twin Outboard Playcraft Tritoon

Motors modified by Hydrotec with Stage 3 kits (342hp each)

$35,000

Call for details

480 229-2422

I added the following on 8-26-2009

The motors were modified by hydrotec in November of 2007 which is in the midwest. I purchased the boat from the person that had the boat modified.

The motors have extremely low hours for several reasons:

Shortly after modifying the motors, the owner was Jailed for a 3rd or 4th DUI. (I can't remember) He sold me the boat approx 2 weeks after he was released from Jail which was in August of 2008.

I used the boat in August, September, and October of 08, then went to the winter boat show and ended up buying a new Playcraft with the 496HO. (it was a good deal)

I have only used the boat twice since then.

I have actually sold the boat 3 times, but my buyers have had an extremely difficult time trying to get financing.

I have now lowered the price down to $35,000 which is a very hard decision, since I will certainly be loosing money since that is less than what I paid for it originally and I have put over $5000 fixing the trailer, snaps, boat covers, bimini . I rebuilt the trailer which was in bad shape until I repainted it, fixed and replaced the brakes, lowered the bunks and re-carpeted them, and put new chrome fenders on it at a cost to me of over $2700 just on the trailer. I also have re-done the boat cover, bimini top, and numerous little things so that the boat is in perfect running and cosmetic order. I had the hatch cover re-done because when I got it, you had to raise one side to get to the swim step.

Amongst other things, the boat has a 10 Speaker stereo with an amp. It's not going to win any stereo contest at the channel, but it's respectable. It also has the changing station.

I hope this answers some questions.

Also, one of the test drives this summer (buyer couldn't get financed), the boat did 80mph (still on my GPS) with 7 of us in the boat and that was at Lake Pleasant which is at an elevation of 1700 feet. Which means that you will go even faster at Lake Havasu and even faster yet with only yourself in the boat.

Like I said on one of my posts, if you put the 27 pitch lifting props on it.....you will see over 90mph.......is that fast enough?

C-Ya

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As it sits, it will do approx 80 to 85 mph which is fast enough, however, I've been told if I put 27 pitch lifting props, I would see another 10mph which would be insane!

When it sells, I will miss the look on the faces of the people that have seen me flying the boat!

It's not only fast, but it is extremely quick also!

C-Ya

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thats just wrong. Think how the poor sap must feel in his new V-8 powered high dollar fiberglass boat as he is getting passed by a pontoon. Totally sick.

·
rollin on the river
1,929 Posts
That thing is sick. Need more pics please!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump.....

I am looking to deal....... maybe even trade for something interesting!

C-Ya

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
id cough the searay up for this foker in a heartbeat...got any videos of it running?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok.. I get to work and see some some the most bitchen boats in the industry every day and i must say.. this boat is freakin wild! Could only image, 15 people, the BBq, the blender, bumpin stereo, and running 85+ MPH!!

BUMP!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts