Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Riverside County water cops were nosing around the local boat shops asking questions about you guys. Where you stay, where you hang out etc. They are going to be pulling over boats with dry stacks, using that for an excuse to check for alcohol. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
The Riverside County water cops were nosing around the local boat shops asking questions about you guys. Where you stay, where you hang out etc. They are going to be pulling over boats with dry stacks, using that for an excuse to check for alcohol. Be safe.
good to know...good thing im a bum and dont have a boat

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yea... those 6th street guys are out of control.
All the patrol boats should stay south of the diversion dam to keep things in line.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
that sucks. I think certain pics and topics need to stay off the web. I've been trying to get that point across for a while now. That's just my opinion anyways. Be safe down there this weekend u guys.

CS

·
Large Member
679 Posts
HA HA HA
That's funny right there.
The man was hanging with the Mafia over memorial weekend. Handing out safety whistles and floating key chains. I think they know where they are. Or maybe, just maybe. They were giving out keychains as an excuse to run surveillance to infiltrate. Maybe we will see the 6th st. Mafia in a future episode of Gangland on the History channel.;)

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
HA HA HA
The man was hanging with the Mafia over memorial weekend. Handing out safety whistles and floating key chains. I think they know where they are. Or maybe, just maybe. They were giving out keychains as an excuse to run surveillance to infiltrate. Maybe we will see the 6th st. Mafia in a future episode of Gangland on the History channel.;)
Or better yet, Party heat....
Keep it safe.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Tell the man to call me. I will give him names and addresses. lol.

The real cops are on the to catch a predator sites, not here chris.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
HA HA HA
Hey, didn't you know they put GPS tracking devices in those keychains? They track them with the black helicopters:D:)hand:D

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
that sucks. I think certain pics and topics need to stay off the web. I've been trying to get that point across for a while now. That's just my opinion anyways. Be safe down there this weekend u guys.

CS
was just talking to Sean about this earlier today. we showed up at aha last 4th of july and couldn't launch because the cops were stalking the ramp and lagoon and handing out tickets. need to keep this stuff off the net because apparently they are watching.

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
was just talking to Sean about this earlier today. we showed up at aha last 4th of july and couldn't launch because the cops were stalking the ramp and lagoon and handing out tickets. need to keep this stuff off the net because apparently they are watching.
thats funny. at the last "club" meeting, we were discussing how we thought you were the under cover cop tryin to infiltrate the organization. even cs says your undercover sixth st.

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
The hide out just got raided!!!!!!!!!!!They got all the lay backs and blowers..I snuck out the back with the stash off papp stickers!!!!

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
The real cops are on the to catch a predator sites, not here chris.
I get your point M$ but you and most everyone else are missing mine. In the PM's and phone calls Ive made/sent regarding this I always get some argument why its perfectly okay (for example) to post pics of a "safe boating" keychain (a cop just gave you) leaned up against a beercan on the deck of a hotrod jetboat. That must piss them off BIGTIME. Or the racing pics at the river in crowded areas, etc. etc. It gives all of us a bad wrap and thats the bottomline.

I feel like its a losing battle to try and convince everyone that we are blowing it with the pics and some of the things being said on the boards. To me, it seems like certain people think they are free to do whatever they want because they got keychains over Memorial or because they have a cop that likes jetboats and he hangs out in their park. Im not buying any of it! Between the cops that have crashed our events (happens everytime) and the fish and game guys that ripped us a new one in Parker at the gas station for all of our internet stuff Im 110% convinced they read everything and do not like some of the stuff going on, to be honest I dont blame them. Now at Big River SBC Sherrif's were doing random breathalizers from jetskiis, they hauled off all kinds of people just before Memorial, then Memorial they made a presence like I have never seen not to mention checked people hauling their boats out of the water at Bluewater (not the strip, the bluewater just below the cove we hang out in at Big River) DJD, I'm sure you got wind of some this from your old man, he knows first hand how things have changed up there. We talked about it last time I was there.

As far as the cops wanting to burn the Mafia, it really sucks but I'm not surprised. Its just an opinion but all the posts about boozing it up and with all the sig lines that read "6th st. drunk" your asking for that target on your back. Not trying to start any drama guys but I saw this coming a year ago, its just something I think needs to stop and yes Im as guilty as the next guy for alot of the pics. Our little hotrod community is small and we are constantly on thin ice, I think we need to keep things mellow here and on the water. Take it or leave it but thats what I think. Sorry for the long post.

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
Yup 6th street dunks.....Red cup racing....They prob picked up on whats in the red cup....;) I hear ya really.(not being a jerk)..All of this...What a joke!!!

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
LAND OF THE FREE / HOME OF THE BRAVE and do what your told.....

FUCK UM!!!! DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE !!! AND PAY THE NOISE TICKET!!!

sorry CS .... JMO

1 - 20 of 56 Posts