Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time is coming near to find out who has the king of the 19 winger over the 4th. The midget says now that the new mill is in and running that hes bringing the big saw for sawing DLE off at the knees.:D Then youguys will be the same heith. Midget also said that he bets that DLE makes Sean drive cause hes probably too scared to do it himself.:)devil:)hand
Midgets ride.

DLE's ride

DLE better get used to this!!!!!:):)punch:)grn:)hand

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard that the Magical Midget may be in trouble cause DLE was at pep boys buying 104 octane booster and some royal purple oil for his hot rod.:)sphss:D

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Well the time is coming near to find out who has the king of the 19 winger over the 4th. The midget says now that the new mill is in and running that hes bringing the big saw for sawing DLE off at the knees.:D Then youguys will be the same heith. Midget also said that he bets that DLE makes Sean drive cause hes probably too scared to do it himself.:)devil:)hand
Midgets ride.

DLE's ride

DLE better get used to this!!!!!:):)punch:)grn:)hand
NICE JOB ON THE BOAT ERIC THANKS FOR THE RIDE THAT THING HAULS !

·
Registered
162 Posts
That boat better be in front of mine!!!
that it is if it runs long enough
I think my good friend eric needs a new engine builder haaaagh

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That boat better be in front of mine!!!
that it is if it runs long enough
I think my good friend eric needs a new engine builder haaaagh
Hey you better worry about not wrecking that thing like you do your sand car there big racer guy. Just remember no letting Sean drive your boat its owner vs owner best cheater wins.
P.S I can guarentee it will run long enough to smoke that fishin boat of yours.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

·
Registered
162 Posts
I heard that the Magical Midget may be in trouble cause DLE was at pep boys buying 104 octane booster and some royal purple oil for his hot rod.:)sphss:D
hey Mr president does eric have permission to speak for him self or is only for you guys that either cant keep there sleds running or had to get rid of them, bowing to there old ladys

sixth street what a joke the biggest shit talkers wont even have a boat there haaaagh:)

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey Mr president does eric have permission to speak for him self or is only for you guys that either cant keep there sleds running or had to get rid of them, bowing to there old ladys

sixth street what a joke the biggest shit talkers wont even have a boat there haaaagh:)
He cant talk on here cause hes retarded and doesnt know how to use the internet. I cant remember the last time my sled didnt run! I could take it if i wanted to this weekend but why all you clowns bring daycruisers and deck boats now days. I think we are gonna have to change it from sixth street mafia to sixth street daycare and deckboats. If you keep talking crap about bowing to their wives Seans gonna get pissed.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Fuck that noise!... im commin like a thief in the night!
B-ry's wantin' to beat up on "the kid"!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey you better worry about not wrecking that thing like you do your sand car there big racer guy. Just remember no letting Sean drive your boat its owner vs owner best cheater wins.
P.S I can guarentee it will run long enough to smoke that fishin boat of yours.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
I never claim to be a racer never been to a track but on the off chance my boat beats erics, the deal is you have to build him his third motor, on your dime :)

PS it would sure suck to get beet by an OG "fishing boat"

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I never claim to be a racer never been to a track but on the off chance my boat beats erics, the deal is you have to build him his third motor, on your dime :)

You gonna run Eric with the "GAR" outta your mouth?????
I wanna pic of it if so!...i can see it now,...you with a stogie, and eric with a softball size chew up in his leeipp! lol

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

And your on motor what # now????????????:)sphss Come on now atleast know the facts about the last motor he burned it up running it with no water running thru it not my deal.....;) If you by some weird chance beat him then im gonna run ya with the wacker and we will settle this.:)Pound

·
Registered
162 Posts
He cant talk on here cause hes retarded and doesnt know how to use the internet. I cant remember the last time my sled didnt run! I could take it if i wanted to this weekend but why all you clowns bring daycruisers and deck boats now days. I think we are gonna have to change it from sixth street mafia to sixth street daycare and deckboats. If you keep talking crap about bowing to their wives Seans gonna get pissed.
Haaaaagh the word is everyone either has no oil pressure spun rod bearings oh at least the one fresh from the dyno should be good for the weekend.

Shawn must be your daddy if your worried about what he thinks

the word is youur wife wont give you the money fix your mill

deckboats thats for sure, just remember no shit talken unless you have your lunger there not at home talking about how it will run 168 mph at 92-- rpm

1 - 20 of 142 Posts