Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 year total restoration from toeboard to transom.New 1/2"balsa recore (not an overlay),New multilaminate stringers,New stainless strut & all new custom hardware & rigging.Reproduced seats from Sanger originals,rebuilt 12 deg.Casale w/15% gears. Strong 412 C.I. BB chev. House of colors custom candy paint.True 85+ MPH . Fun Boat! Will sacrafice for quick sale...6800.00 turn key 4800.00 less engine. Jon 801-403-8545 or PM

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,It's real nice I hate to sell it but i've got the bug and found circle boat,I wanna race!::D

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
3 year total restoration from toeboard to transom.New 1/2"balsa recore (not an overlay),New multilaminate stringers,New stainless strut & all new custom hardware & rigging.Reproduced seats from Sanger originals,rebuilt 12 deg.Casale w/15% gears. Strong 412 C.I. BB chev. House of colors custom candy paint.True 85+ MPH . Fun Boat! Will sacrafice for quick sale...6800.00 turn key 4800.00 less engine. Jon 801-403-8545 or PM
I just noticed something. That is a BRILLIANT place to have spare drain plugs. Very smart.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
118 Posts
That is one nice flatty. I tried to talk the wife into buying it and she wasn't going for it. Good luck. It should have been gone already.:)

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Jon, one of my friends is very interested in your boat, he needs to crunch some numbers and see if he can pull it off. I'll give you a call as soon as I know if it's a go

(I'm sure I could arrange some visitation rights for you if he buys it) :D

Jeff

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes this is still available,perfer to sell less engine,will include oil pan,headers and all mounts.Will not find one nicer for this kind of money.

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
nice clean lake boat........i think at 5k turn key it would be gone......butch
$5k turn key? What the fock are you smoking?
The boat is sold and is worth WAY more than he was asking for it.

Maybe you should lower the price on your boat to $5000 .....wink wink :|err

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hey Butch Winkletter..how in the wide world of sports do you get off saying anything about price? You havent seen this boat..you have no idea what it's worth or what it should sell for. The boat is a steal at the price he has attached...leave the market open to the buyers and sellers..just like you want done with the best circle boat in the east..

You seem to offer your opinion without solicitation..I question the fairness.

765 Posts
$5k turn key? What the fock are you smoking?
The boat is sold and is worth WAY more than he was asking for it.

Maybe you should lower the price on your boat to $5000 .....wink wink :|err

i agree i think its worth 8k .............my post was "i think at 5k turn key it would be gone".......and if i lowered my price to 5k it would be gone as well................i never said it wasnt worth it..........hell i thought i was touchy.................butch

765 Posts
lou i agree 100%..........do you guys read my posts?........never said it was worthless................i never questioned the asking price..........were you stroking that dildo of yours and didnt read it right?.........you guys are worse than day traders..................butch

1 - 20 of 27 Posts