Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 2 set of jets you sent me .028/.032 what ones go were and how much hp shot is that and man is it cool to be a funny gaz guy

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
i got 2 set of jets you sent me .028/.032 what ones go were and how much hp shot is that and man is it cool to be a funny gaz guy
Big # is always fuel. Its a 150 setup. Your going to want to pull 6 deg then take a peak. Or you can be like me and drop it to 28 then start adding. (easier to add than subtract)

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
UMMMMM Germ!!!!!!!

I went back and looked in my log book cause something didnt feel right.

Those pills are for about a 325 shot. lol

16 and 24 is 175

24 and 28 is 250

28 and 34 is 325

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got it i was gonna do the old fashion and set the timing way back and use the spray all weakened but i wanna see what it runs all motor in a v bottom

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
after this race im pulling the intake off and pluming ill send you picks. thanks a bunch paul
No problem, any questions you know were to find me. Before you order jets you can shoot me a pm if you would like with what your goals are with the kit and I can give you a tune to get you on your way. I do have the progressive if you want it. Dont know enough about jet boats and bottles so dont know if you need it.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks paul i wanna start with 150 and ease on up to 200-250 ish not sure on the progressive yet im gonna do some talking to the jet boat guys on the bottle to see what works the best

1 - 11 of 11 Posts