Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1972 Howard flat bottom, 17' project boat, capped, has some floor delam, basicly a bare hull and a nice V drive trailer that needs tires... (headers in pic not included) $500 or make offer, or trade for just about anything... just want it gone....

Attachments

·
Winded Walrus
56 Posts
i've got a stick of bazooka joe bubble gum, a stuffed ninja squirle, and a nudie pic of B. arther i'll trade! :D:)sphss got another 454 yesterday (just a stocker) but hopefully i'll be ready to put my P.O.S. back in the water in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i've got a stick of bazooka joe bubble gum, a stuffed ninja squirle, and a nudie pic of B. arther i'll trade! :D:)sphss got another 454 yesterday (just a stocker) but hopefully i'll be ready to put my P.O.S. back in the water in a few weeks.
Id consider your trade John... really need it gone... moving this weekend and dont wanna take it... trade for parts anyone?

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I could help you with some cash, are you able to post a picture of said "stuffed ninja squirle"?

How old would you say the gum is? Still in the original wrapper?

Brian

·
Winded Walrus
56 Posts
sorry the ninja squirl is very hard to photograph due to it's steathy nature, but the bazooka gum is of the 1940's vintage (hard as a rock) but it's still in the original package :D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
sorry the ninja squirl is very hard to photograph due to it's steathy nature, but the bazooka gum is of the 1940's vintage (hard as a rock) but it's still in the original package :D
So is it safe to assume it still has the comic wrapper? that shit will soften up when you chew it, don't be scared.

Deal breaker if I can't see the condition of the "ninja squirl"

We almost had it though.

Brian

·
Registered
347 Posts
that's a smokin deal! Look at the size of the prop in the box!! That thing is sooo big that you could use it as a fan!!

Sorry, been in your shoes, but the photo begs the humor.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
damn dude i get $300/$500 for just the tandom trailer.....ive got 3 boats now & no where to put that ....but if your heading this way drop it off and i will sell it for ya and send ya $250..do ya have the fenders;)

·
yeah its ugly
118 Posts
damn does anyone have the room to store it for me for a couple weeks??? I just dont have th etime to drive to get it right now

1 - 20 of 52 Posts