Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
That's a great deal Keith.
If anyone needs help with transporting, I pass by Keith's house twice a week in my travels from Northern and Southern California.

:)devil

·
Registered
785 Posts
If anyone needs help with transporting, I pass by Keith's house twice a week in my travels from Northern and Southern California.

what would it cost to get it to the oc ?

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Geeze.. and you never stop by.:)sphss

Yes, it is a steal! I just have to clear a few things out and don't want the boat to sit outside too long. It is now under a tarp to protect it from the sun. This thing has a new strut and shaft already installed. I checked the bottom real good. No problems. This was going to be my main boat until I purchased a couple Coles. But that's big bucks.
Thanks for your help Scott.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Geeze.. and you never stop by.:)sphss

Yes, it is a steal! I just have to clear a few things out and don't want the boat to sit outside too long. It is now under a tarp to protect it from the sun. This thing has a new strut and shaft already installed. I checked the bottom real good. No problems. This was going to be my main boat until I purchased a couple Coles. But that's big bucks.
Thanks for your help Scott.
I would stop by but it would kinda be like going by an ex girlfriends house and seeing how happy she is with her new man. A little awkward.
I hope you understand........:D
And any way I can help let me know.

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
yah but you must honor that now...:p

·
Registered
785 Posts
are the both tittled ?

100.. man i didn't know i had any friends on here...guess i was wrong.:D

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are the both tittled ?

100.. man i didn't know i had any friends on here...guess i was wrong.:D
The paper is old and off the books, so both will require new/starting over paper. No biggie! The serial numbers are clean and easy to read. I do have a title for the boat that matches the numbers, but it has changed hands a few times.

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
cant tell from the pics is all the down pedal hardware there ?
those are nice seats!
do you have a driveline- does it include a prop ?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey there buddy! Going for another one?

All the cav hardware is there except for the pads at the plate for the turnbuckles. The cav plate is new and the holes have to be drilled. The rod to the pedal is from a Sanger flat I parted out last year. Might need to be shortened an inch or so. No drive shaft. What you see in the pics is what you get.
Here is what I wrote on the craigslist page.
This 73 Hondo flatbottom V-drive is in very good condition. The New Shiny paint is very presentable, but has a few chips and some light checking on the deck. The floors are nice. No rot. No major stress cracks that I can find. Stringers are solid, Has a few parts missing, such as cavitation plate pads and fuel tanks. Includes engine mounts and wet logs for small block Chevy, no engine included. 2 black fiberglass seats with black diamond-tuck covers. I don’t have the seat mounts. The prop-shaft and strut are 9 degrees, so it is a fast setup. Halibrand grearbox feels free and smooth. It may have been rebuilt, not sure. It has in and out, no whirlaway. Strong Competitive trailer has new tires, but the rims are junk. Asking just $1,500. No engine or prop. Located in North Fresno. Herndon and Marks area. No trades or shipping. Local pickup only. This new low price is firm. 559-312-6998
73 Hondo V-drive, Lower Price - $1500 (North Fresno)

Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-20, 8:26AM PDT

This 73 Hondo flatbottom V-drive is in very good condition. The new shiny paint is very presentable, but has a few chips and some light checking on the deck. The floors are nice. No rot. No major stress cracks that I can find. Stringers are solid, Has a few parts missing, such as cavitation plate pads and fuel tanks. Includes engine mounts and wet logs for small block Chevy, no engine included. 2 black fiberglass seats with black diamond-tuck covers. I don’t have the seat mounts. The prop-shaft and strut are 9 degrees, so it is a fast setup. Halibrand grearbox feels free and smooth. It may have been rebuilt, not sure. It has in and out, no whirlaway. Strong Competitive trailer has new tires, but the rims are junk. Asking just $1,500. No engine or prop.
All the cav hardware is there except for the pads at the plate for the turnbuckles. The cav plate is new and the holes have to be drilled. The rod to the pedal is from a Sanger flat I parted out last year. Might need to be shortened an inch or so. No drive shaft. Located in North Fresno. Herndon and Marks area. No trades or shipping. Local pickup only. This new low price is firm. 559-312-6998

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks Keith, It's nice to have another Hondo in the family, my dad really likes it and he has another boat for parts. :D

Hondo, it will put the fear of dog in ya!

·
Too Many Toys
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Keith, It's nice to have another Hondo in the family, my dad really likes it and he has another boat for parts. :D

Hondo, it will put the fear of dog in ya!
Glad to see it go to someone that will enjoy it. The boat deserves to be saved. Your dad is a great person and nice to do business with. Glad he joined us on the dark side.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts