Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't hardley use the boat at all this summer..... So I figured someone might have more fun with it than me.

Turnkey 73' Hondo Runner bottom 482" BBC runs strong and fast
no rot and paint is in ok shape looks great sitting in the water.

Motor: bbc with big 781 oval port heads that have been worked, tunnel ram with holleys 10:1 comp will run on pump gas but likes avgas :) fires everytime and is mean.

boat: 73' hondo runner bottom white no rot stringers and floor look good real solid boat and runs straight, boat sits on a road dolly trailer, also have dual axel trailer that needs a little work that I will throw in for some extra $$

Turnkey $4500 OBO

will sell less motor for $2300

call for details 512.630.1476
or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Email inbound!:)hand

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no takers ?.... come on somboby gotta be interested in Hondo's first generation runner bottom :) no BS or let downs. Just dont have the room or time for the boat any more..... Less motor for 2k

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is the dual axle trailer in good enough condition to make it to a potential new home in a far away state? Say, Montana?

·
Registered
785 Posts
whats going on with the dash ?
is it cracked under the aluminum plate ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok,

Boat and me are in Austin,TX

The dual axel trailer is structually fine will need some tires to make it and some grease, will need some carpet down on the bunks... just wood right now.

dash is not cracked under the aluminum or cut out. Just had to many holes for gauges and looked better this way since I only ran 3 gauges

·
Banned
1,517 Posts

whats the deal with the driveline cover and the bungy cord?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bungy cord, just holds the handle in neutral while trailering or not using... it not a locking so it will fall back into gear unless you hold it with somthing I think you can throw some type of detent spring in there to prevent that... not sure... when I take it out I never put it in neutral unless I am warming the boat up...

driveline cover is is supported at the front with an alumninum bracket between the seats.... it's a bit short but covers enough for my comfort zone

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Finally someone who knows what there boat is wourth....great deal for sure...priced right for todays economy...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the kind word Mouz..... Oh great finder and seller of things ... lol

If you want both trailers throw an extra 300.00 on there and it's yours, if you just want the one then either way no extra... the dolly trailer is pretty sweet that its on, it's boxed and done right will fit inside 25' trailer and tows great down the road as well.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Will you deliver?:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.