Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv been working on this boat since like September but just got serious in march ive been taking some pictures along they way (wish i took more) but heres some of the progress
(hope the pictures post)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Nice work Bro! A couple questions. Are you leaving the bow tank in or going side tanks? What's up with the wood grained engine cover in about the third pic? That's kind of cool looking, is it a decal?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bow tank is still in there i took it out put a new sending unit and new vent/fill hose the wood grain pulley cover is just the old one i laid in there for making sure everything was still fitting

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Nice project and awesome job! You have some mad polishing skills. It looks like the gell shined up real nice.
If You get a chance, check out the restore I did on My Kona. Once again awesome job.....Hal

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont polish i found a super cheap polisher lol thanks tho i just went through your build awesome boat sorry to see the crash did you ever fix it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice project and awesome job! You have some mad polishing skills. It looks like the gell shined up real nice.
If You get a chance, check out the restore I did on My Kona. Once again awesome job.....Hal

my bad i did polish the whole boat i thought you ment polishing the aluminum haha but yea i got alot of hours of wet sanding and polishing infact i finished the bottom today

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Nice project man.
My friend Fred just completed the same boat.
There should be a thread on here somewhere if you search.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great, where did you get the carpet? I'm working on a 74 Tahiti right now...just found this site a couple of days ago, and I think my resto just got a lot more expensive :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts