Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
both equally as nicely rigged and powered which hull is the better buy for me this will be my first flat! and im only 19 so whatever i buy has got to be worth my dime as i do not have an endless supply!
thanks for the help..

forgot to mention the sanger is a bubble deck and is two seats and the demarco has 4 seats but the rear ones are pretty unusable. i want a two seat boat, and my main thing is i want a fast boat i wont be doing any watersports. just want a hull thats good at speed and is of good quality..

·
Registered
283 Posts
Even though the Bubble deck is pure sexy.... You might need to do some movement on the rigging, as they were known to start "Sangering" at speed. or Porposing. I have always liked Jack's boats..... But a DiMarco is WAAY cool. My .02 either one is good.
STEVE

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the demarco guy said he has ran 104 on gps before and runs high 90's consistantly.. the rear facing seats look almost pointless.. i like the bubble deck but dont want to have to get crazy setting it up what would be involved in re rigging it?

·
Upstanding Member
12,680 Posts
the demarco guy said he has ran 104 on gps before and runs high 90's consistantly.. the rear facing seats look almost pointless.. i like the bubble deck but dont want to have to get crazy setting it up what would be involved in re rigging it?
I would rather have an early 70's sanger than a late 60's DiMarco.

I seriously doubt the DiMarco runs 104 but who knows....

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
I don't think DiMarco was making boats in 68. Any pictures of these 2 boats? If the DiMarco is a runnerbottom, buy it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
:)bulb not to spoil yer first boat, but make sure you can get insurance !!!
Now there's a buzz kill :)sphss:)grn..Buy the Sanger. Better resale if it's a nice ride to start with.:)devil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.